1313 Massachusetts Ave

Sandwich-300x200

erinsd photo

erinsd

Arlington, MA

The best place in town for families

Not only great food (try the Irish breakfast and the breakfast burrito—or just a terrific fruit salad, and you can’t go wrong), but it’s also a terrific place to bring your kids. They’ll be welcomed by the great owner, “Mimi”, and if you come back more than once, she’ll definitely remember the kiddos the next time. And if you go in as often as we do—she’ll know they’re birthdays too!

Irish Breakfast

My husband’s family’s from Ireland so we know a good Irish breakfast, and this one is truly authentic and terrific.

Breakfast Burrito

We’re regulars at the Classic Cafe. For a long time, I’d switch back and forth between various favorities, but once I discovered the Breakfast Burrito, I was hooked. It’s a mix of egg, spinach, tomato, onion, cheese (and bacon—but not for me!), cooked together in a wrap. There’s also a generous side of fruit and breakfast potatoes. My only complaint is that I really shouldn’t eat it all, but I usually do..

Sandwiches Diner Delivery

Classic Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Classic Cafe is located near the cities of West Medford, Arlington Heights, Belmont, West Somerville, and Waverley.
People found this by searching for: Edwardian Tea Room Arlington Ma, Arlington Irish Breakfast, Ma, Breakfast Near Arlington, Ma, Classic Cafe Arlington, Edwardian Tea Room Arlington, Classic Cafe Arlington Ma, Tea Restaurants Or Cafes Near Arlington, Ma, and Classic Cafe Ma Menu.