Classic Thai Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Vegetarian

Classic Thai Restaurant is a Thai, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/10/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/20/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/17/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA

Tasty Thai

This is one of those little tiny places on a crowded business street. I passed by many times and wondered if it was any good. So, finally my son and I went here and it was pretty good. We sat outside which has a nice little water fountain and it was beautiful out even though the street is really crowded, somehow you don’t seem to notice all the traffic passing by. Service was very good. We ordered thai iced tea and an appetizer which came very quickly. The waitress even commented on how beautiful my eyes are (they are green) – ok maybe she was trying to get a better tip but it worked!

Orange Chicken

My son loved it, but my son and I thought it tasted like funnel cake – that is probably why he liked it. The portions were huge of chicken and rice. It also comes with a really good soup that is heavy on the garlic (I ate this since I am such a garlic lover)

Shrimp wontons

These were so tasty and fresh. They were served almost immediately.

Panang with Chicken

I love good curry. I asked for medium spicy because I never know how spicy a place considers spicy. I think I could have gone spicier. It was very flavorful though. No fatty pieces of chicken, maybe could have used more zucchini, but not bad. Does not come with rice so you have to order a side… its not alot of rice but honestly it’s just the right amount – maybe 3/4 cups to a cup. There was alot of chicken!

June 23, 2011

Never a letdown

I used to go here all the time and decided to write a review to tide me over until the next time I head out to Eagle Rock. I usually order the sweet-and-sour something or another, and it's the perfect amount of sweet, spicy, and filling.…
July 10, 2010

Good Thai Food

I happened to go to this place since the place I wanted to go to was packed. Turned out it was a good substitute, we ordered the pad thai and some panang, they were both very good. I would go back here again.

Lot 1 Café

Mexican in Eagle Rock

Pete's Blue Chip

Mexican in Eagle Rock

4/21/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Denny's in Westchester. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None. I was sitting for 20 min before my order was taken. I was sitting at the small space by the cash register near the entrance to the kitchen because there were no spaces left. As I sat there waiting another 20 minutes for my order I kept watching th
4/20/2018

A Thai chowhound from US tried Cha Chaa.

4/20/2018

A diner from Pacoima, CA tried Kim's Fish Market.

4/19/2018

An American food lover from Venice, CA tried Sunny Grill in Mar Vista. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Denny's in Crenshaw.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Millbrook, AL tried In-N-Out Burger in Hollywood.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Reseda, CA tried Shik Do Rak in Northridge and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

4/16/2018

A Fast Food chowhound from Downey, CA tried Jack's Chili Factory in Crenshaw, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and didn't like the service.

4/14/2018

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Troy's Burgers in East Los Angeles and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
4/13/2018

A dining patron from North Hollywood, CA tried Spice Restaurant in Hollywood Hills.

Thai Dinner Lunch
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Classic Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Classic Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Thai Spirit Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Eagle Rock Menu, Classic Thai Cuisine, Panang Eagle Rock Menu, Classic Thai Eagle Rock, Thai Spirit Menu Eagle Rock, and Classic Thai Eagle Rock Menu.