3615 Midway Dr
San Diego, CA 92110-5251

Classics Malt Shop

Neighborhoods: Midway District
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Amazing 1st Class Customer Service!!! 26 years and I'm still a regular AND LOVE IT!!! Family love for sure! The most Loving and Caring brothers I've ever known! KUDOS! FOOD - Absolutely Delicious every single time I order anything and everything :) I"
Cons
"to be honest there is not one thing they need to improve :) Top rated diner !"
Comments
"If you've never been to the Classic Malt Shop in Point Loma, you may never have a perfect diner experience! From the bottom of my heart and soul "
  • 12/08/2017

A diner from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    to be honest there is not one thing they need to improve :) Top rated diner !
    Comments
  • 5/28/2016

An American food lover from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 3/21/2016

An American food lover from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 2/07/2015

An American chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

American Catering Dinner

Classics Malt Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Classics Malt Shop is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Malt On Midway, Classics Malt Shop Menu, The Malt Shop, Classic Malt Shop Point Loma, Malt Shop Point Loma, Classics Malt Shop Menu In San Diego Ca, and Classics Malt Shop Point Loma Ca.