Claudette's Cafe & Deli

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Tea

Pros
"Great food portions. Good food. Great service. "
Cons
"Really busy on weekend mornings. "
cee1215 photo

cee1215

Chardon, OH

Though it's not a delivery type establishment...

Though it’s not a delivery type establishment they twice have very kindly delievered lunch to my Husband whom has been working in Westlake recently. I found them on google and because the name caught my eye, I called. My Husband loves their rhueben w/ potatoe salad. The employess are so welcoming and cheerful when I call. I reccomend Claudette’s Cafe $ Deli if you find yourself in Westlake.

Rhueben

December 11, 2003

New owner

I hope under the new ownership, this classic place will live up to it's past.
August 19, 2002

THE BEST!!!

Wonderful food and service, Great Value and nobody cares if your two year old is screaming!
August 19, 2002

Muffin Man Extraordinaire

whenever we are in Cleveland we love to eat at this great restaurant. Bob, the owner makes the most fabulous muffins.

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Good For Kids Catering

Claudette's Cafe & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/26/2013 A diner from North Olmsted, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food portions. Good food. Great service.
    Cons
    Really busy on weekend mornings.
Claudette's Cafe & Deli is located near the cities of Bay Village, North Olmsted, and Fairview Park.
People found this by searching for: Claudette's Cafe & Deli Westlake Oh, Claudettes Menu, Claudette's Cafe, Claudette's Cafe & Deli, Claudettes Westlake, Claudette's Cafe And Deli, Claudette's Westlake, and Claudette's Westlake Ohio.