Claudette's Cafe & Deli

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Traditional

Pros
"Great food portions. Good food. Great service. "
Cons
"Really busy on weekend mornings. "
  • 9/26/2013

A dining patron from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food portions. Good food. Great service.
    Cons
    Really busy on weekend mornings.
    Sandwich-300x200

cee1215 photo

cee1215

Chardon, OH

Though it's not a delivery type establishment...

Though it’s not a delivery type establishment they twice have very kindly delievered lunch to my Husband whom has been working in Westlake recently. I found them on google and because the name caught my eye, I called. My Husband loves their rhueben w/ potatoe salad. The employess are so welcoming and cheerful when I call. I reccomend Claudette’s Cafe $ Deli if you find yourself in Westlake.

Rhueben

Sandwiches Good for groups Dinner

Claudette's Cafe & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Claudette's Cafe & Deli is located near the cities of Bay Village, North Olmsted, and Fairview Park.
People found this by searching for: Claudette's Westlake, Claudette's Cafe & Deli Westlake Oh, Claudettes Westlake, Claudettes Menu, Claudette's Cafe Menu, Claudette's Westlake Ohio, Claudette's Cafe & Deli, Claudette's Cafe, and Claudette's Cafe And Deli.