Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar

Cuisine: Italian, European, Pub Food

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar is a Italian, European, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

• 4/04/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

cbeck photo

cbeck

League City, TX

NEVER AGAIN at Claudios!!!!!!!

The service is terrible! I ordered the veal t-bone and the sever never asked me how i wanted it cooked. After 5 minutes when he came back i asked how it would be cooked and he said it was up to me! Unfortuanately I chose this place for my 1st wedding anniverary!!!Never again!! I was presented with lamb chops instead of my veal and the waiter insited that he was right and through a order ticket on my tabble infront of my bride. INSULT!!!! When the manager(?) asked what the PROBLEM was he was not concerned at all. It tooke 45 minutes for a plate of food that was incorrect to come out. Then when i presented the server (Chris) with my crd to pay out it took another 10 minutes before i had to go to the back myself and get my tickect. This was a huge disapoinment!!!! This place does not belong in South Shore!!!

Crap!!!

I feed my dogs better!!!!

August 4, 2014

We dined at Claudio's for the first time ever, this past weekend. The restaurant is very nicely decorated with a classic Italian flair, and we were greeted with fresh, homemade bread at our table. One side of the restaurant serves as…
May 1, 2012

The Right Place At The Right Time

Our friends invited us to Claudio and Mattia's Italian Piano Bar this past Friday. My wife and I were skeptical at first due to the low ratings; however, when we arrived we were delightfully surprised. The best way to describe the piano…

1/08/2018

A dining patron from San Clemente, CA tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant.

1/06/2018

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/26/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/22/2017

A food lover from US tried Brass Parrot and liked it. They liked the food.

12/06/2017

A dining patron from Texas City, TX tried Pizza Oven, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2017

A diner from Dickinson, TX tried Playa Maya.

11/03/2017

A diner from Lees Summit, MO tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant.

11/02/2017

A diner from Cypress, TX tried What's Cookin, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
They dont pay people who work there.
Comments
Just know more than several people have done honest work and been ripped off and not paid. Also terrible henpecking backstabbing and drama.
10/20/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A Seafood food lover from Houston, TX tried Jimmy Walker's Seafood Restaurant.

Italian European Pub Food
Tips
  • Daily happy hour (5pm-7pm) means $1 off all drinks.
Mon-Sat 04:00PM - 02:00AM

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Claudio's Restaurant and Piano Bar is located near the cities of Clear Lake Shores, Seabrook, El Lago, Bacliff, and Taylor Lake Village.
People found this by searching for: Claudios League City, Claudios And Mattias Trattoria And Piano Bar, Claudio's League City, Claudio's Restaurant, Claudio And Mattias Trattoria Piano Bar In Kemah, Claudio's In Kemah Menu, and Claudios Kemah.