Claw's

Cuisine: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Burgers & Hot Dogs

Overall
Pros
"I love claws food - I regularly get the wraps (if you don't like "grease" get a Wrap!) - but when I'm in the mood for grease I LOVE the pizza puffs! Nom nom - I highly recommended! "
"Beefs were good. I asked for cheese on beef and sweet peppers. Couldn't see cheese and no peppers. Gyro good. Sauce watery for gyro. I called and was told they didn't charge for peppers. Asked for large fry and got large and small fry. Asked for manager s"
"Lets start with the service I went through the drive thru there the girl was munching on cereal and talking about going out to have a smoke. REALLY!! Now lets talk food it was the worst hot dogs I ever ate and cold forgot my fries and the tamales was also"
Cons
"EVERYTHING......"
Comments
"Don't say its a Chicago Style Hot Dog when its cold and has no celery salt."
  • 11/11/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried it.

• 12/15/2016

Melv tried it, liked it, and rated it . Melv liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2016

A dining patron from Janesville, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/17/2016

A dining patron from Elkhorn, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/27/2015

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/15/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/24/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    EVERYTHING......
    Comments
    Don't say its a Chicago Style Hot Dog when its cold and has no celery salt.
  • 6/10/2013

A dining patron from Lake Geneva, WI tried it and liked it.

rj1234 photo

rj1234

Lake Geneva, WI

yuck

the food sucks don’t know how anyone could eat there had the tacos would not feed them to my dog so much grease the shell fell apart never again will I eat there or send any of my friends

tacos

September 10, 2010

MMMMMM Deep Fried Yummy Food

Yes the food is greasy and really unhealthy however you kind of know that when you go there the bosco sticks with cheese sauce are good, and my sister loves the tamales. But by far the best snack here are the Brownies Bites they are…
May 2, 2010

Gross!

Do not recommend. The food is extremely greasy and the people who work here are not very sanitary. The guy making the food wasn't wearing gloves, and wiped his nose with his hand and continued to make our food without washing his hand.…

12/07/2017

A diner from Burlington, WI tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A dining patron from Round Lake, IL tried Geneva Chophouse.

11/20/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Barrington, IL tried Medusa Grill and Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was fantastic!!! Service is excellent.
Cons
Can't always get a table without a reservation.
11/12/2017

A diner from Lake Geneva, WI tried Su-Wing Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Claw's.

11/04/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Sun Prairie, WI tried Medusa Grill and Bistro.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mars Resort & Restaurant.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Mars Resort & Restaurant and liked it.

9/27/2017

A diner from Waterford, WI tried Mars Resort & Restaurant.

8/27/2017

A dining patron from Oxford, WI tried Mars Resort & Restaurant.

Burgers Hot Dogs Burgers & Hot Dogs

Claw's  Restaurant Reviews

Claw's is located near the cities of Geneva.
People found this by searching for: Claws Lake Geneva Wi, Claws Restaurant Lake Geneva, Claws Lake Geneva, Claws In Lake Geneva, Claws Menu Lake Geneva, Claws Lake Geneva Menu, and Claws Restaurant Menu Lake Geneva Wi.