Clementine's Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood, Salads

Clementine's Steak House is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Perfect steaks, great menu choices including fresh fish, homemade pie for dessert - a nice wine list. What's not to like?"
"The fried chicken was to die for. I pushed my steak aside and ate my wife's chicken...it was that good!"
"Comfort food at its best!! Homemade pies awesome!"
"Great food and pie"
"Fantastic pies"
"Food and Value. Their Inclusive Meals are a great value."
Cons
"No cons. I love the old fashioned look. Nice change from loud, noisy, and glaring light chains"
"Outdated Ambiance."
Comments
"The pies are fantastic. Halibut is delicious. "
LEON1 photo

LEON1

Washington, DC

Clementine's Steak House

I can’t believe the service, food, and the staff!! OMG, these guys are incredible. I had the BEST steak and my wife loves the vegetarian casserole. The homemade pies are amazing and all comes together with a hot cup of coffee afterwards. Run, don’t walk to Clementines!

msirish27 photo

msirish27

Van Nuys, CA

Best Steak in California

I am really picky about the steaks I eat.

Here at Clementines, the steaks are fantastic, the service is wonderful and the home make pies are to die for.

My husband and his family have a condo in Carpenteria, so when ever we are in the area, I insist on going to Clementines for dinner.

If you are in the area, Do not forget to stop by and eat here.

Darlyn Boyle

foo photo

foo

Camarillo, CA

Filet Mignon

In the days of ala carte pricing and price shock, it is exceptionally pleasant to find a restaurant that still provides true value. I feel very fortunate to stumble upon a restaurant recommmended by a friend that begins with a garnish tray of fresh vegetables and homemade bread and finishes you off with a homemade piece of pie! All this is inclusive for on entre price. My friend and I had the filet mignon ($27.95) cooked to perfection. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was so warm. We were informed that the restaurant has been here for 28 years under the same ownership.

Don’t miss a chance to experience one of the last true dinner house experiences.

Steakhouse Seafood Salads

Clementine's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/17/2016 A diner from Goleta, CA tried it.

• 11/12/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/28/2016 A diner from Baldwin Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016 A diner from Ojai, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/05/2016 A diner from Palmdale, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2016 A diner from Santa Barbara, CA tried it.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/21/2016 A diner from Valley Village, CA tried it.

• 7/12/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/14/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Clementines Carpinteria, Clementine's Steak House Carpinteria Menu, Clementine's Carpinteria Menu, Clem$Intines Carpinteria Ca, Clementines Restaurant Carpinteria, Clementine's Restaurant Carpinteria, Clementines Carpinteria Menu, and Clementine's Steak House Menu.