Cloydes Steak & Lobster House

Neighborhoods: Park Shore
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood, American

Pros
"Exceptional all around. Love the bartender Jake. Very professional and friendly. Also knowledgable and incredibly efficient. One of my favorite bartenders anywhere!! The food was amazing. I tried the stuffed snapper per Jakes recommendation and it "
December 24, 2010

Don't waste your time and money.

I'll never go back again! Small portions! Overpriced! I don't mind paying if I'm getting my moneys worth.. Hostess was rude. I can actually say I miss the old guy that used to own it. I won't be back.
November 27, 2010

Best Steaks in Town!!!!

Great steaks, spectacular service and inspiring views. Great job!! Will be back!!!!
March 27, 2010

Got to try this restaurant!

Pate is gone...finally. New owner, Michael Hocter has taken over. Was never a big fan when Pate had it. Michael has really spruced things up, put in a new menu and really serves up some of the best steaks around. Seafood is fresh, not…

Steakhouse Seafood Delivery

Cloydes Steak & Lobster House  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/05/2015 A diner from CO tried it.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 11/23/2013 A diner from FL tried it.

• 9/26/2013 A diner from Naples, FL tried it.

• 9/02/2013 A diner from Lehigh Acres, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
People found this by searching for: Cloyds Prime, Cloydes Naples Fl Menu, Naples Fl Restaurants Cloyds, Cloydes Naples, Cloyds Steak House Michael Hockter, T Michaels Naples, Cloyde's Steak House Naples Fl, Cloyds Naples, and Cloyds.