240 E 58th St

jbwinesnob photo

jbwinesnob

Bonita Springs, FL

Best steak ever!!!

My husband and I agree that this was the best Porterhouse we’ve ever had. Yes, we’ve eaten at all the trendy NYC steakhouses, as well as steak restaurants in many other cities, but this was tops. The restaurant is small enough for top-notch service, including 3 visits to our table by the owner. The wine list was expansive, with great choices at any price point. I would go back again and again!

Prime Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak

The Porterhouse was tender with amazing flavor, and the dish for two would have easily served three. Salads were generous with good, homemade dressings, and the baked potato, cooked to perfection, weighed in at a pound. Needless to say, we shared. A beautiful, complimentary fruit sculpture was brought to the table after the meal, and although we were full, it really hit the spot. Then, the owner insisted we try his cream puffs. Heavenly!!!

benblanco photo

benblanco

Guttenberg, NJ

ROYAL SERVICE EXCQUISITE FOOD

From the moment I stepped in, to the moment I left I felt like royalty at the East Side Steakhouse. The food was beyond fantastic. It is worth every single penny they charge for the taste and for the service you receive. Portions are huge and flavor is just incredible. I’ve already raved about it to everyone I know. I expect great things from this new newborhood gem.

Rib Eye Steak

we might have a new runner up for best rib eye in town!!

Steakhouse Outdoor seating Parking
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Club A Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Club A Steakhouse is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Reviews For Club A Steak, Club A Steakhouse 58th, A Steakhouse Nyc, Club A Steakhouse Wine List, Club A Steakhouse Menu, Club A Steakhouse New York Ny, and Club A Steakhouse.