Club Schmitz

Neighborhoods: Northwest Dallas/Love Field
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Burgers, fried mushrooms are awesome"
December 16, 2009

My idea of a treehouse with beer and burgers!

I've been going to Club Schmitz since I was about 15 years old. . . and that was a long time ago, my friend. Oh, how I long for the days when they had pickled eggs on the counter. I'm not a big beer drinker but love the fact that before I…
September 5, 2008

Best Burger Joint Out there!!

Perfect food, fun environment....a must do! The place started in 1946. That is over 60 years of experience. I acually had my wedding reception there! Its a relaxing kind of enviroment!
September 9, 2005

Great atmosphere, tasty food!

Whenever I'm in Dallas, I try to make it a point to visit Club Schmitz. I enjoyed going there while in college, and I enjoy going there now. They have the best burgers, and I really like the atmosphere. The regulars are people from all…

Hamburgers Dinner Lunch

Club Schmitz  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/07/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Burgers, fried mushrooms are awesome
  • 10/31/2013 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2013 A diner from Irving, TX tried it.

• 6/30/2013 A diner from Hurst, TX tried it.

• 6/11/2013 A diner from Hurst, TX tried it and liked it.

Club Schmitz is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Club Schmitz Dallas, Club Schmitz Dallas Menu, Www.Clubschmitz.Com, Club Schmidts, Club Schmitz, Club Schmidts In Dallas, Club Schmidt Dallas, Club Schmitz Menu, and Club Schmitz Menu Dallas.