Club Schmitz

Neighborhoods: Northwest Dallas/Love Field
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Burgers, fried mushrooms are awesome"
  • 5/07/2014

A Hamburgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2014

Pros
    Burgers, fried mushrooms are awesome
  • 10/31/2013

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2013

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/30/2013

A Hamburgers food lover from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 6/11/2013

A Hamburgers chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it.

December 16, 2009

My idea of a treehouse with beer and burgers!

I've been going to Club Schmitz since I was about 15 years old. . . and that was a long time ago, my friend. Oh, how I long for the days when they had pickled eggs on the counter. I'm not a big beer drinker but love the fact that before I…
September 5, 2008

Best Burger Joint Out there!!

Perfect food, fun environment....a must do! The place started in 1946. That is over 60 years of experience. I acually had my wedding reception there! Its a relaxing kind of enviroment!
September 9, 2005

Great atmosphere, tasty food!

Whenever I'm in Dallas, I try to make it a point to visit Club Schmitz. I enjoyed going there while in college, and I enjoy going there now. They have the best burgers, and I really like the atmosphere. The regulars are people from all…

Deli News

Coffee in Love Field Area

China 1 Restaurant

Chinese in Love Field Area

8/22/2017

A diner from New Braunfels, TX tried Golden Corral in Redbird, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/21/2017

A diner from Fairland, OK tried Pauls Porterhouse Steaks, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/21/2017

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried Pope's Fried Chicken in East Dallas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A diner from Burleson, TX tried Church's Chicken.

8/19/2017

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Carter's Bar-B-Q in South Dallas/Fair Park.

8/19/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Royal Tokyo Japanese Restaurant in Far North Dallas.

8/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sonic in Pleasant Grove, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Ronnie's Catfish & More.

8/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Yes the Manager Manuel was very nice and helpful and he took care of things that needed to be done and me and my girls went today and enjoyed the food and restaurant and even the employees thank you
Comments
It was good I am satisfied with the service and the manager is Manuel was very nice
Hamburgers Dinner Lunch

Club Schmitz  Restaurant Reviews

Club Schmitz is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Club Schmidts In Dallas, Club Schmitz Dallas, Club Schmitz Menu Dallas, Club Schmitz Dallas Menu, Club Schmidts, Club Schmitz, Club Schmidt Dallas, Www.Clubschmitz.Com, and Club Schmitz Menu.