7415 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740

Cluck U Chicken

Cuisine: Wings, Wraps, Cheesesteak

Cluck U Chicken is a Wings, Wraps, and Cheesesteak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

More_4_ur_Money photo

More_4_ur_Money

College Park, MD

TASTE JUST LIKE HEAVEN

This has got to be the best place for chicken in generally that I have ever been to!!!! I can’t even put in words how delicious, tastey, and good the food tasted. They had very spciy food, and they had mild ones. They had every food that you can think of on that menu which was so surprising. BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE GO THERE!!!!

10 Wingers with Buffalo sauce, Cinna Bees, and mashed patatoes with gravy

Compared to the places that I’ve been to, the wings are SO HUGE!!!! Not to mention tastey. Also I had mines with both ranch and blue cheese since i like them both. The mash potatoes and gravy were also good. Also I loved the Cinna bees, they tasted so delicious even though I have never heard of them till I went to the store, I can offically say that they are my all time favorite snack.

Wings Wraps Cheesesteak

Cluck U Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Cluck U Chicken is located near the cities of University Park, University Pa, Riverdale Park, Berwyn Heights, and Hyattsville.
People found this by searching for: Cluck University Chicken, Does Cluck U Delivery Bowie Md, Cluck U, Cluk U Msg, Cluck U Chicken, Cluck U Chicken Free Delivery Coupon, and Cluck U College Park Closed.