Clyde's Willow Creek Farm

(Between Claiborne Pkwy and Education Ct)

Cuisine: Seafood, Steak, Cafe

• 11/03/2016

A dining patron from Forest, VA tried it.

• 12/21/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 17, 2010

best restaurant in ashburn

great food
July 10, 2010

Dissapointed

Love the setting but food and service isn't very dependable. Ordered beers, glass was cracked. When told waitress, she apologized and volunteered to discount our two beers. Check still had two beers. When we told her, she said she had when…
April 28, 2010

Private Event Fiasco

The beautiful decor and good food at Willow Creek Farm unfortunately don't make up for the horrible job their private events manager does running (or NOT running as the case may be)an event.We had gone over every step of our event with her…

6/08/2017

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried Thai Deelish in Ashburn Farm.

5/19/2017

A diner from US tried Akira Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Washington, DC tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from US tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill and liked it.

3/06/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fantastic musicians! Very busy in Valentine's Day, but they manages it with excellent service! We ordered a lot of different dishes and dessert. All of them were great! I love the plantains, the guacamole and the seafood burrito. Very satisfied customers.
Cons
None
Comments
Try a variety of dishes. Everything is so good, it's worth sharing!
3/01/2017

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried IHOP, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Before I start, let me tell you guys that I've always loved their omelates and chicken strips. Today I called in to place an order for pick up. The server who took my call put me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me. I called again and the same s
Cons
Comments
2/26/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Leesburg, VA tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill.

2/25/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Detroit, MI tried Monroe Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/10/2017

A Salads food lover from Lanham, MD tried Ashburn Kabob, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was amazing and the service was friendly!
Seafood Steak Cafe
Sun,Sat 10:00AM - 02:00AM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Clyde's Willow Creek Farm  Restaurant Reviews

Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, Lansdowne, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Clyde's Ashburn, Clydes Of Ashburn, Clyde's Restaurant Ashburn Va, Clyde's Restaurants In Ashburn Va, Clydes Ashburn Va, Clydes Ashburn Menu, Clydes Ashburn, and Clyde's Restaurant.