1841 Cordova Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Coco Asian Bistro & Bar

Neighborhoods: Harbordale
Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian, Sushi

Coco Asian Bistro & Bar is a Chinese, Vegetarian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Excellent Thai for Lunch or Dinner

When Mike the owner called, and invited me over to try this restaurant I was unfamillar with Thai Cuisine. I had a
pad thai once at Galanga, but I do not like the taste of galanga, and The Galanga Restaurant puts a lot of it into
their pad thai.
I must tell you that I was surprised how good thai food was without galanga in it. The food at CoCo was delicious,
the ambiance was smart and modern, the service was prompt and timely, however the prices were not inexpensive. I also got the feeling that they can be overwhelmed from time to time, (too busy) say at lunch time or at the height of the dinner hour.

Mango Duck

My dinner began with Tom Ka Kai which is coconut soup with chicken meat and mushrooms, very nice, followed by
CoCo spring rolls, ok, but not to my taste.
The main course was Mango Duck, outstanding, crispy duck in Thai chili and mango sauce.
Their sushi looked delicious too. Lunch runs $8 to 13.00
Dinner about $25.00 and up per person.

Chinese Vegetarian Stir Fry

Coco Asian Bistro & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Coco Asian Bistro & Bar is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Pad Thai 33316, Coco Asian Bistro Fl, Bistro 1841 Menu, Coco Thai Ft Lauderdale, Coco Asian Bistro And Cafe, Cocos Menu Fort Lauderdale Florida, Coco 17th St Fort Lauderdale Lunch Time, 1841 Cordova Rd 33316, and Coco Restaurant Menu Fort Lauderdale.