Coconut Joe's

Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Entertainment and view"
Cons
"Small upstairs"
  • 9/26/2013

A Seafood chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Entertainment and view
    Cons
    Small upstairs
December 15, 2010

Coconut Joes

We travel to the Isle of Palm area several times a year. Coconut Joes is exactly as advertised. A Ocean front Bar and Restaurant. The staff is freindly and nice, always giving my little girls sand dollars at the end of the meal, food is…
May 22, 2010

Coconut Joe's

While in Isle of Palms with my friend we ate at Coconut Joe's for lunch. Our experience was great! Everyone was friendly and even though we ate inside, we had a beautiful view of the ocean. I had the Chicken spicy ranch wrap and it tasted…
April 23, 2008

Bobbie is bi polar

I had been a good customer of ACME Cantina until of late. I paid $5 for a $4 bill and the waiter Bobbie threw a dime at me. I thought I was paying a dollar tip. I have tipped thousands of dollars to ACME. The waiter told me to keep my damn…

7/02/2017

A diner from US tried One Eyed Parrot.

2/07/2017

A food lover from Columbia, SC tried Dockside Deli in Isle of Palms.

7/17/2016

A diner from US tried Acme Lowcountry Kitchen.

7/08/2016

A chowhound from Mount Pleasant, SC tried Dockside Deli in Isle of Palms.

9/10/2015

A diner from Charleston, SC tried The Boathouse at Breach Inlet and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

6/11/2015

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Sea Biscuit Cafe.

5/11/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Taste of China Restaurant.

5/08/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Edgar's Restaurant & Bar.

5/03/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Dockside Deli in Isle of Palms, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pork sandwich was delicious & loved sitting on deck with view. Staff was very friendly.
Cons
nothing.
Comments
Very convenient.
4/27/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Morgan Creek Grill in Isle of Palms and didn't like it.

Seafood Catering Dinner

Coconut Joe's  Restaurant Reviews

Coconut Joe's is located near the cities of Sullivans Island and Sullivans Island.
People found this by searching for: Coconut Joes Isle Of Palms Menu, Coconut Joes Mt Pleasant Menu, Coconut Jerry's Isle Of Palms, One Eyed Parrot Charleston, Coconut Joe's Bar And Grill, Isle Of Palms, Sc, Coconut Joes Isle Of Palms, Coconut Joe's Isle Of Palms, and Coconut Joe's Menu.