429 Seabreeze Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1621

Coconuts Waterside

Neighborhoods: Central Beach
Cuisine: Seafood, Waterfront Dining, Breakfast

Coconuts Waterside is a Seafood, Waterfront Dining, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

epw1536 photo

epw1536

Fort Lauderdale, FL

where have you been

A great local place that no one talks about but everyone knows about. We were staying with friends and they took us there. We were greated at the door by a smiling staff and it never stopped from there. We asked the server why everyone was so nice and they said that they enjoyed where they work. the owner was on the line cooking and you see the passion. My friends come twice a week and say that he is always there. the food was great. We started with crab fingers and tomato salad which was awesome. We all had different entrees and we all cleaned our plates. We came back for lunch the next day and I must say it was even better the next day. I wish we lived in fort Lauderdale and could eat there more often.

Pork Sandwich

Best smoked pork sandwich I have ever had. I am a BBQ fanatic and this was amazing!!!!

Seafood Waterfront Dining Breakfast

Coconuts Waterside  Restaurant Reviews

Coconuts Waterside is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Coconuts Waterside, Bimini Boatyard And Restaurant, Coconut Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, Coconuts Fort Lauderdale Menu, Coconuts Bahama Grill, Coconuts Waterside Grill, Coconuts Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, Coconuts Waterside Fort Lauderdale, and Coconuts Waterside Menu.