11510 East South Street
Artesia, CA 90701

Coco's Restaurant & Bakery

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Diner, Cafe

Coco's Restaurant & Bakery is a Bakery & Pastries, Diner, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

astinmarie photo

astinmarie

Cromwell, KY

I was given FAKE money back in change

I was given fake money back, I was told I’d hear from corporate within a couple of days, never heard anything so I decided to email them today. This was the response… thought it was very rude and unprofessional to make the remark about the secret service… really over $10.

Hi Astin:

This is the first I have heard about this, are you saying that you went to Coco’s and they gave you fake money while you were in the restaurant you noticed this and turned back to the cashier and they gave you new change or did you leave the restaurant with the money then returned and the restaurant took back the money you gave them?? Can you give me more detail as this is the first I have heard of this experience.

No one at the restaurant should have taken your money, if you were given fake money then a police report should have been filed and a call to the secret service to start investigating.

Please give me more detail.

Susan Sullivan
Operations manager

OATMEAL, FRUIT & MUFFIN COMBO

Bakery & Pastries Good For Kids Takeout

Coco's Restaurant & Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Coco's Restaurant & Bakery is located near the cities of Cerritos, Bellflower, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, and Norwalk.
People found this by searching for: Cocos Restaurant Cerritos Menu Prices, Cocos Restaurant Black Bottom Pie Recipe, Cocos Kids Menu, Cocos Restaurants Thanksgiving Pies, Cocos Thanksgiving Menu, Cocos Prices Cerritos, Coco's Thanksgiving Menu, and Cocos Menu.