7901 Se Powell Blvd
Portland, OR 97206-2314

Coffee Romance

Neighborhoods: South Tabor
Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Cafe

Coffee Romance is a Fast Food, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped less than 15%.

mardansav photo

mardansav

Portland, OR

average at best

I was a little suprised to see this in the best section. This is your average coffee place it’s just a couple blocks from my house so I’ve been there a few times and they get it right half the time. I’m not a big starbucks fan its like mcdonalds if I need it quick I’ll go there. I prefer the coffee stands because they make a great coffee cause they want you to come back. Here is how I do my coffee, you make me a good coffee and I’ll come back for another till you serve me a bad one then unless I have to I dont come back. My first coffee at this place was horrible, but due to time restraints I ended up goin back…they did better. I really like the atmosphere here but other then that like my title reads it is average, sorry.

white carmel mocha

average coffee the second time.

jntnfamily photo

jntnfamily

Portland, OR

The best mocha anywhere

I travel fairly often for my job and nowhere have I ever found a mocha I enjoy more. For years, people know that if they want to bribe me, they better Coffee Romance me to be sure they are successful!
Yummy mocha, hot, iced, or blended….it is just the best! And add the freshly whipped cream (no fakes here!) and the mocha is just THE BEST!

MOCHA and everything

The best.

Fast Food Lunch Cafe

Coffee Romance  Restaurant Reviews

Coffee Romance is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Coffee Romance, Fecabook Romence Resturant, Coffee Romance Pdx, Where To Gey Mocha Near Century Hotel Portland, Coffee Romance Portland Or, Best Mocha Se Portland, Or, Coffee Romance Portland Closed, and Foster Powell Food.