2930 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039-2042

Coffee Table

Neighborhoods: Silver Lake
Cuisine: Californian, Steak, Burgers

Coffee Table is a Californian, Steak, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/09/2016

A Californian food lover from Pasadena, CA tried it.

QB
Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Best Coffee House Cafe EVAH!

I live no where near here, but I soo wish I do now that I’ve discovered The Coffee Table! I was meeting with a new acquaintance today for a chat, and just had a hot chocolate in a REAL mug (I love that!) since it was raining. The food that was being brought to all the nearby tables looked really good – prepared well with fresh ingredients. All the employees were chillax and very easy going.

Great, great vibe inside and I loooove the patio seating. This little coffee shop is ideal for a Sunday brunch with a girlfriend or for a first date meeting. Its sooo cute! Loved all the mosaic tile table tops in the patio.

Parking wasn’t too hard this afternoon, perhaps because all of So Cal is bracing for the week long rain storm that’s about to pound us. I found a spot in their very small lot, but there is plenty of metered street parking.

Seriously wish I lived within walking distance of The Coffee Table. I could see myself reading a good book, tapping away on my laptop (NOTE: they have NO WIFI), or just hanging out with good friends here.

I’m only giving it 4 stars because I haven’t eaten here yet. But definitely 4 stars for ambiance, vibe and great cup of hot chocolate. Definitely check it out.

Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate in a mug was divine. Coming back to try the food next time!

Californian Steak Burgers
Sun-Thu 07:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 07:00AM - 12:00AM

Coffee Table  Restaurant Reviews

Coffee Table is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Coffee Table Rowena, The Coffee Table Silverlake, Silver Link Coffee Table, The Coffee Table Rowena, Reastaurant Coffie Tables Images, The Coffee Table Silverlake Menu, Coffee Table Silverlake, and Coffee Table Silver Lake.