5860 Harbour View Blvd
Suffolk, VA 23435

Cogan's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Vegan, Catering

Pros
"Nothing"
Cons
"Slow service, extremely loud, and the food sucked. A pizza does not need 4 entire garlics. We have enough garlic on it to cover an entire slice and then some. Stay away from this place unless you are drunk off your ass"
  • 3/25/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Pizza

navydoc photo

navydoc

Suffolk, VA

STAY AWAY - Overwhelming Disappointment

My wife and I tried Cogan’s for a weekday lunch. Our waitress got our drink order soon after we were seated and returned with the drinks – that was the high point of the whole experience.

She went missing in action for the next 35 minutes coming out with the salads we had ordered for lunch – my order of a large Cobb salad was the most pitiful representation I can remember. An oval plate piled with lettuce with perhaps a half a hard boiled egg, 2 strips of bacon and literally 5 small sugar-sized cubes of fried chicken. When I pointed out that the salad was missing the blue cheese that was supposed to be on it, I received some time later a small bowl of crumbled cheese – all for the “bargain” price of $11.

We then continued to wait for a hot vegeterian sub that sounded delicious when we ordered it. 10 minutes later (now 45 minutes after placing the order), we received a cold sub with a piece of lettuce, onion, one tomato slice and a couple of slices of black olives. Our waitress apologized for the mix-up (apparently this was the cold sub and not the hot version which we ordered). Regardless of the temperature, I would have still been disappointed at the lame construction and presentation. The “sub” taking 45 minutes to arrive looked like it was assembled in less than 45 seconds- we did not touch it so she removed the item from our table and our bill -

We left an hour after arriving and had the most disappointing lunch I can remember – and, having been a waiter before, I am more patient than most knowing that mistakes can happen. The food “quality” and “service” make it an easy decision – we will NEVER go back.

Management was aware of the sub mistake (the waitress needed approval to get it taken off our bill) but took no efforts in engaging us in how to help, or apologize, they remained aloof and their staff seems to be trained with the same attitude.

Save yourself time and money – STAY AWAY !!!

January 6, 2009

pretty good...

We stopped in for a drink and appetizer before a movie while visiting family over the holidays. They had an excellent beer selection (bottle and draft) and our bartender was quite friendly. \r \r We ordered the foccacia appetizer... which…

Pizza Vegan Parking

Cogan's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Cogan's Pizza is located near the cities of Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Cogan's Pizza, Cogans Pizza Suffolk Va, Cogan's Pizza Suffolk, Cogan's Pizza Suffolk Va, Cogans Pizza Suffolk, Cogans Pizza, and Cogins Restaurant Suffolk Va.