8976 161st Ave Ne
Redmond, WA 98052-7554

Coho Cafe

Neighborhoods: Downtown Redmond
Cuisine: Salads, Seafood, Lunch

Coho Cafe is a Salads, Seafood, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Arlahna photo

Arlahna

Everett, WA

Delicious additions

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

I’ve been there a few more times now and it’s time to add some more dishes!

Also an update. Sadly I must inform you that they no longer have the pork chops my husband loved so much on their menu. We mourn their passing.

Burnt Cream

Decadent and generously portioned, this was a real splurge.

Fish & Chips

Yum! Standard fish and chips for the most part, but I really like how the breading is thin enough to make the fish the star of the show, rather than using a batter and practically drowning the cod in it.

Seared Ahi Tacos

Very good. My only complaint was that I wanted more ahi. :D

Smoked Chicken and Fruit Salad

Best chicken salad I’ve ever had!! So yummy! And there was a generous portion of all the ingredients. No skimping here!

Melkir photo

Melkir

Usually Good

While I was away for some time I kept thinking to myself that I’d love to have a bowl of the Seafood Bisque at Coho, it’s the dish I remember the most. The food is usually good, service is standard at best and prices are a touch high for my tastes. However, the MS Prime discount for those near-by softies make it an easy lunch or dinner destination. Among the dishes I usually get are the Stuffed Chicken, with veggies and mashed potatoes which is filling if not a touch too oily. The seared Ahi appetizer is quite good and I’m sorry that they removed it as an main dish. Overall the dish I keep coming back for is the bisque, it has a great consistency and flavor. Conveniently located near the theater it is often filled, children and the like can make the place a bit noisy but over all friendly and descent food.

Seafood Bisque

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Coho's a great place to go for a decent meal in a nice, y...

Coho’s a great place to go for a decent meal in a nice, yet casual, atmosphere. The waitstaff is usually pretty friendly, and there’s a nice outside patio that’s a fantastic place to chill out during the long Seattle summer evenings. Additionally, the main dining area is pretty large, and there’s a small bar area that’s nice for watching sports events.

Food is pretty good – many of my friends lean towards the Bronzed Salmon Burger, and the Seared Ahi Tacos aren’t a bad pick either. There’s also happy hour deals between 3pm-6pm and after 9pm.

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Seattle, WA

Decent place that gets better with a MS Prime Card

I think the restaurant itself has a very nice setting. Big restaurant, not too loud, and they have many items available for you to consume.

I never cared to go here until I found the below two items. Now, I’d go back even without the MS Prime Discount (or even if it’s not before we go watch a movie at the theatre near by).

Definitely worth the trek to try their food, but I really cannot speak much for the food other than the two that I love.

Seafood Bisque

This is the best bisque that I’ve ever tried. With the unlimited bread, you really can get full off of this only if you are running low on cash.

Bronzed Salmon Burger

I’m always a bit skeptical when it comes to a salmon burger, but this one is the best I’ve tried so far. Juicy, tasty, get it!

bluerhapsodies photo

bluerhapsodies

Redmond, WA

i consider this northwestern style

this is a pretty well-rounded place with good service, good food, good ambience, etc. good for both a nice romantic dinner and a group get-together

applewood pork chops

it’s not seafood but this one’s my favorite

MS Prime Salads Seafood

schussat

Cgqcdkcz4r36ymeje7bpqc
chanman

Coho Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Coho Cafe is located near the cities of Seattle Metro Area, Overlake, Sammamish, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: Coho In Redmond, Coho Restaurant Redmond Wa, Salmon Restaurant Redmond, Coho Cafe Menu Redmond, Coho Restaurant Menu, Coho Cafe Redmond, Up And Coming Restaurants In Redmond, Wa, Coho Cafe Review, and Coho Cafe Menu.