Colao's Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, American

Colao's Ristorante is a Italian, Vegetarian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 11/27/2015

An Italian food lover from Erie, PA tried it.

• 4/12/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/20/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2014

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/18/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2014

An Italian chowhound from Warren, OH tried it.

• 11/16/2013

A dining patron from Coraopolis, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2013

An Italian food lover from Acme, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/08/2013

An Italian chowhound from Newtown, VA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

GDCerie photo

GDCerie

Erie, PA

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I wish they had negative star ratings….because this place would have a -5 from me for sure!
Went with a large birthday party only to be embarrassed by the owner as I question a charge on our bill. The OWNER came to the table – expressed no concern for the question I had about a charge on the bill. He then THREW three one dollar bills at me and walked away telling his staff get them out of here I don’t want to see them again……I questioned in a calm manor a $6.00 upcharge for requesting a diff. sauce on my meal.
If this is what you wish to expect – feel free to visit this __________ (fill-in the blank) and his business.

I will NEVER go back and neither will the other 17 people that attended that dinner……

Gnochi w/ Alf.

Feel free to buy a jar and take it home from Giant Eagle – you may like that better.

adrienlm photo

adrienlm

Erie, PA

FANTASTIC

The food is fantastic!! My husband I love to dine here, the food is always fresh and innovative. It reminds me of my grandmothers cooking. You will come back again and again!!!

Italian Dinner Parking

Colao's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Calico's Italina Restaurant Erie Pa, Colao's Ristorante, Calao's Erie, Caleo's Erie Pa Menu, Calaos Restaurant Erie, Calaos Erie, Calaos Restaurant Erie Pa, Calaos Erie Pa, and Colao's Restaurant Erie Pa.