2923 W Bay Dr
Largo, FL 33770

Cold Stone Creamery

Cuisine: Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Catering, Cafe

Cold Stone Creamery is a Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

jvb photo

jvb

Largo, FL

horrible experience

The manager of this location monitors the employees to make sure they are upselling to the larger sizes. I went there with my girlfriend and her daughter and was pressured like going to a used car lot. On top of it I was overcharged for two “like it” cups and a kid’s cone. No way I should have spent $13 for that amount of ice cream. I asked an employee outside if the manager was pressuring them to upsell to the larger size. She said yes and she was almost fired for not doing so. I filed a complaint on Cold Stone’s corp web site about my experience. I will never step foot in another Cold Stone.

Like It

Ice cream is very rich. That is why I wanted a small portion. You are almost made to feel guilty for not up sizing.

Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Cold Stone Creamery  Restaurant Reviews

Cold Stone Creamery is located near the cities of Belleair Blf, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair, Pinellas County, and Harbor Bluffs.
People found this by searching for: Cold Stone In Largo, Creamery Restaurant Largo Fl, Coldstone Largo Fl, Largo Florida Coldstone Creamery, Cold Stone Creamery Largo Fl, Cold Stone Largo, Cold Stone Creamery Clearwater Beach, Coldstone Hours In Largo, and Cold Stone Clearwater Beach.