104 N Raymond Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831

Colette's Catering & Specialty Cakes

Cuisine: Cakes, Bakeries, American

Cons
"Uses Duncan Hines & Betty Crocker cake mix and advertises cakes are made from scratch. "
Comments
"No"
  • 10/05/2014

A Cakes chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
S_Anderson photo

S_Anderson

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Unhappy Bride and Groom

My Husband and I were married May 15, 2010. I thought since Colette’s Catering Cakes were a 2008 Knot top pick they would be perfect to have bake our wedding cake. Boy was I wrong, first of all, they were late in dropping off the cake. Secondly, they did not get the middle tier cake flavor right. And lastly, they did not listen and take good enough notes in our consultation. I asked to have a dotted pattern that formed into hearts with silver frosting, instead they put God Awful oversized pearls (pearls were nowhere in our wedding motif). Also we had a specially made cake topper which we brought to the consultation because it was heavy and we wanted to make sure they would put a good enough support on the cake so it could be placed on top of the cake (where a cake TOPPER should be right?). Needless to say our cake topper was next to our cake. Customer Service took weeks to get back to us and in the end could care less about their screw ups.

Wedding Cakes Cakes Bakeries

Colette's Catering & Specialty Cakes   Restaurant Reviews

Colette's Catering & Specialty Cakes is located near the cities of Federal and Anaheim.
People found this by searching for: Collette's Bakery Alpharetta, Colette's Bakery, Colette Bakery, Colette's Bakery Fullerton, Collets Catering, Colette's Catering Mail, Colette's Catering & Specialty, Collette Bakery, and Collette Catering.