9078 Baltimore Ave

Miabee tried it.

Gorg20 photo

Gorg20

Toronto, ON

Yes, I was there. For me, it’s like immersion in childhood. After all, these are very warm memories from college. I often refer to college times as warm times. Now I am an adult, a writer of the support service Supremestudy. I believe that I became such a great writer solely due to college and the time I spent writing my works in this institution.

MiaBee photo

MiaBee

New York, NY

Million.Essay

Really good place for having dinner . I really liked it . BTW in writing review https://millionessays.com/ helped me.

AmelieGriffiths photo

AmelieGriffiths

Denver, CO

Review

How much do you like to spend time in such beautiful student places not far from college? For example, I often did this and looking at the possibility of using the function buy essays for college in my student years, I constantly spent my holidays there. The wonderful atmosphere pleased me through the fact that I bought an essay.

4/08/2021

An American chowhound from Waldorf, MD tried 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/15/2021

An American food lover from Andrews, SC tried 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant.

12/18/2020

A dining patron from IN tried Terrapin Taco House.

12/07/2020

A Seafood chowhound from Takoma Park, MD tried Sir Walter Raleigh Inn.

9/08/2020

Coxdenis32 tried Lasick's College Inn.

4/27/2020

A dining patron from CA tried 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Such a great atmosphere - and great food. Shame it closed.
Cons
Absolutely nothing.
2/28/2020

A dining patron from Myrtle Beach, SC tried 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant.

8/11/2019

A dining patron from Gaithersburg, MD tried Sir Walter Raleigh Inn.

7/09/2019

Miabee tried College Perk.

6/30/2018

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Terrapin Taco House.

Coffee Extensive Beer List Liquor Served

College Perk  Restaurant Reviews

College Perk is located near the cities of University Park, University Pa, Riverdale Park, Berwyn Heights, and Hyattsville.
People found this by searching for: College Perk Menu and Perk College.