300 S College St

College Place Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Second Ward
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Burgers

• 7/23/2015

An American chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

AwlfulMgr photo

AwlfulMgr

Charlotte, NC

Poor Manager

I have ate here several time’s until the place went under new management. The food is alright, but the manager needs to take some sort of manners class on how to treat customers. You can’t look at customers while they’re geeting food off the salad bar and think they’re screwing you over. I felt like he was watching me like I was steeling something. Never smiles or talks, just takes your money and never says a word. I have ate here at least 3 or 4 times getting the salad bar only….just to have the same experience with this guy eveytime. I’m not the only one who feels the this way. Me and the people I work with will not be back EVER!. Get rid of that BUM and maybe you might have more than 50 customers a day. I can remember when you had to get there at 11:00am just to get a seat in the place. My have the times changed….I wonder why.

American Good For Kids Lunch
Siam Garden Thai Restaurant

Thai in Prosperity Church Road

Anntony's Caribbean Cafe

Caribbean in West Sugar Creek

College Place Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

College Place Restaurant is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: College Place Restaurant Charlotte Nc, College Place Cafeteria Charlotte Nc, College Living Place Restaurant, College Place Charlotte Nc, College Place, Charlotte, Nc, College Place Menu, and College Place Charlotte, Nc.