Colombo's Coney Island

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Colombo's Coney Island is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"When I go out to eat I don't need no stank ass attitude or rude ass comments. Old white lady make me feel unwelcomed asf. Roll her damn eyes at me again and I was finna pop off. Fire that old hag then maybe I'll consider going back up there."
"Mostly good except for one older very rude lady. I get she's older but her rude racist and just very hurtful comments I could completely do without, especially when I'm always polite and still tip her despite her nasty attitude."
"One lady tends to be a little rude but I guess she's earned that right since she's up there in age."
"Nice people nice service "
"Everything been going since i was a kid growing up in my pop's bar Tommy country Western. "
"Absolutely disgusting. Everything was covered in a thick film of grease. The dishes hadn't been washed since the place opened. Th ere was chewed gum all over the floor. My boyfriend threw up immediately after eating. I hope this place closes."
"Bathrooms are HORRIBLE The cook doesn't wash his hands"
"The bathrooms and need more space."
"Good service "
"Great food, great prices"
"Fast food and great service"
"Good food, Good service.. Great price. "
"Fast food good food"
"Good eating, i prefer a large columbo"
"Good fries and ppl"
Cons
"Nothing possitive. No one deserves to make money of this shithole. So filthy. I'm offended that I even know this place exists."
"Need better bathrooms"
"Nasty bathroom"
"Bathrooms "
"Make place bigger.. "
"Wish the bathrooms were better "
"Bath room is nasty womans"
Comments
"Rude waitress"
"No one go here."
  • 10/09/2017

A dining patron from Dowling, MI tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2017

• 8/30/2017

An American chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/28/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/24/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Rude waitress
  • 6/12/2017

An American chowhound from MI tried it.

• 6/03/2017

An American chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

A dining patron from MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2017

An American chowhound from Lincoln Park, MI tried it.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Good 24 Hour Coney Island,, Great Prices and Food

Amazing 24 Hour Eat up Spot

The Albanian Coney spot plating up some amazing omelets, Philly cheese steaks and much more. A classic Detroit dive which makes some yummy in yo tummy with fast friendly service with a smile really a spotless clean joint in da hood to love. Love the crispy fried chicken and the soups. The crisp clean cut fries are a must try along with the Albanian omelet topped with succulent chili OMG it’s off the chart great.

American Lunch Breakfast

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Colombo's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Colombo's Coney Island is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Columbus Coney Island Detroit, Columbos Vernor, Columbos Detroit 48209, Columbos Coney, Colombo's Coney Island Menu, Columbos Coney Island, and Colmbos Coney Island.