5385 Five Forks Trickum Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087-3018

Colossus Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Vegan, Breakfast

Colossus Pizza is a Pizza, Vegan, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great Pizza and Greek Salads. My wife has been pleased with alternative Greek Italian pasta selections she has tried. Good interaction with staff and other customers. "
  • 6/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Lilburn, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/16/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/15/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/26/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/14/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/14/2013

A Pizza food lover from Lilburn, GA tried it and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ARH2012 photo

ARH2012

Atlanta, GA

Don't eat roaches

Yes, thats what I said. Ordered a pizza and there was a roach cooked into the dough of the pizza.

DBlair photo

DBlair

Lilburn, GA

Great Local Restaurant/Bistro

I have been dining at Colossus for years. Never had a bad experience or a bad meal. The staff is friendly and attentive. The Greek entrees, the gyros and the greek style pizza are the best in the area. In fact, the gyros and pizza are the best I’ve eaten. Prices are very reasonable and the serving sizes are generous. I checked their most recent Health Dept. score and it was a 94, excellent for a restaurant in a 50 year old building. I learned earlier this year that this restaurant has been in business for 30 years. A great feat in this time of “newer and flashier is better”. Newer usually means pre-prepared boil-in-bag or microwave type foods these days. You will not find these type foods being served at Colossus. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Pizza

Definitely the best pizza in the area.

Lasagna

Very tasty, homemade. You can’t go wrong with either the meat or spinach varieties served here.

annasapphire photo

annasapphire

Norcross, GA

Collosal Mistake!

Don t do it! We chose to eat breakfast at this horrible restaurant. I couldn t eat my omelet because not only was it raw inside, but it smelled and tasted of whatever pine cleaner they use to clean this place. The fact that they use any cleaner was a surprise to me, because the place was filthy. The floor was dirty, the chef was dirty and unkempt, and the bathroom- well, let s not go there. Not wanting to disappoint my husband who actually enjoyed his food, I stayed. Sure enough though, before we reached home, he pulled over twice to get sick. He s still sick and in bed. The owners of this hole should be ashamed of themselves! Unless you want food poisoning, don’t spend your money here.

Omelet

Undercooked eggs – inedible.
Even the coffee tasted bad.

9/15/2022

A Bakeries chowhound from Madison, GA tried Rhodes Bakery.

3/04/2022

A Pizza food lover from Lithonia, GA tried Domino's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I am very disappointed. I paid $18 and waited 30 mins to my pizza being very nasty and I had to tear it apart, and my cinnamon twist was just bread, no cinnamon or icing. I will never go back here ever again and this was my weekly spot. I wish I went back
Cons
The pizza was extremely nasty, I don't understand how they can mess up a pizza, the service was mediocre, my order wasn't right and I'm upset about spending $18. Thanks to Domino's I learned a valuable lesson, Go to the grocery store, it was right in the
Comments
I will never eat at this dump again!!!!!
1/23/2022

A Pizza food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried Papa John's Pizza and didn't like it.

6/13/2021

A dining patron from US tried Satterwhite's Southern Feast (CLOSED).

5/07/2021

A Barbecue chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Milton BBQ Chicago Style, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/16/2021

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried Wendy's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

Pros
Drive through missing fries from combo and sauce missing salad dressings both salads and missing pecan pack from apple pecan salaf
4/02/2021

A diner from US tried Papa John's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/01/2021

A Chicken wings food lover from Norcross, GA tried Wing N Burger Factory.

1/25/2021

A dining patron from US tried Wings 2 Go.

1/15/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Big Joy Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Outdoor seating Vegan
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Colossus Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Colossus Pizza is located near the cities of Brook Hollow, Pine Lake, Wilshire, and Mountain Park.
People found this by searching for: Colossus Pizza, Colossus Restaurant In Mountain Park, Colossus Restaurant Lilburn Ga, Cioffi's Lilburn Hoagie, Colossus Pizza Menu, Colossus Restaurant Menu, Colossus Mountain Park, and Colossus Pizza Lilburn.