Columbia Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Historic Ybor
Cuisine: Spanish, Cafe, Caribbean

Columbia Restaurant is a Spanish, Cafe, and Caribbean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Batona photo

Millville, NJ

Highlight of the State

The Columbia is Florida’s oldest restaurant. It is absolutely delightful! I look forward to dining here whenever I am in town.

Nestled on 7th Avenue in the heart of Ybor City, The Columbia offers a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy a relaxing meal. This is cigar city and the restaurant sells its own. This is the only place I ever shared a cigar with my father. It was a wonderful experience. We had purchased some hand-rolled cigars down the street and enjoyed them after a fine late-afternoon meal here.

I am a fan of Pompano and The Columbia’s
Pompano en Papillot is stellar. The yellow rice served at the restaurant is outstanding.

In addition I have enjoyed the Snapper “Alicante”, which is a signature dish.

Pompano en Papillot

Awesome! Pompano is a fish I love, but is not available where I live. The Columbia’s is superb.

September 12, 2013

This place was amazing! great environment and great food. Love the sangria's
January 23, 2012

Please read

My husband and I recently visited this old and poorly ventilated establishment. I first noticed a lot of pompous employees walking about. The greeter was rude. I was told an hr wait to be seated. I went to the bar and noticed plenty of…
December 28, 2011

A Must, If you're near Tampa!

It was our first time, and we fall in love! A very organized restaurant with a great service and good dishes.Add a Flamenco Show with more value that what they actually charge you for enjoy it! and you have a Great Night!

Spanish Good for groups Cafe
  • The Columbia has a number of sister restaurants, among them a beautiful version atop the St. Pete Pier and an outlet at Tropicana Field.
  • What do wear? At lunch, it's mostly business attire, but at night, you'll see everything from formal wear to denim shorts.

Columbia Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/27/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Columbia Restaurant is located near the cities of University Of Tampa, Ybor City, and Palma Ceia.
People found this by searching for: Columbia Restaurant Pompono, Attire For The Columbian Restaurant In Tampa, What To Wear To The Columbia Restaurant, Columbia Restaurant Menu, Columbia Restaurant,Tampa,Fl, Columbia Restaurant Tampa Menu, Columbia Restaurant Ybor Menu, and Favorite Dishes At Columbia Restaurant Ybor City.