6338 Hollywood Blvd

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, American

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

Not much time. Im hungry! anything that will...

Not much time. Im hungry! anything that will be quick!
Wish I had picked tom yum’s next door. I thought it was a bit overpriced for typical deli food and environment. My friend payed $15 for a small salad, meatball sandwich that was not very big and a bottle of water. My meal was $11 for veggie lasagna (the only veggie was spinach), salad, and a small peice of garlic bread. The food was not bad. It just wasn’t great. And I thought it would be cheaper considering the grungy, loud environment with no waiter service. I was with a large group, and given the fact that not one person commented on the food when we left, I will assume no one was really impressed.

Veggie Lasagna

With only spinach in it, it should have been called spinach lasagna. I was expecting a variety of veggies in it. Salad was non-impressive.

Italian Delivery Dinner

Combo's N.Y. Pizza & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Combo's N.Y. Pizza & Deli is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: New York Pizza And Deli Downtown Los Angeles, Sandwich Shops Near The Palladium, Hollywood, Ca, Combo Deli Hollywood, Combos1 Ny Pizza In Hollywood Ca, Italian Restaurant Near Inglewood Deli, Combos Diner New York, New York Pizza And Deli Hollywood, and Combo's Pizza & Deli Los Angeles Menu.