1400 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010

Commonwealth Gastropub

Neighborhoods: Columbia Heights
Cuisine: British, Lunch, Catering

Commonwealth Gastropub is a British, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

tishtacular photo

tishtacular

Washington, DC

Tasty and fun!

I visited this restaurant on a Friday night, and it only took about 15 to 20 minutes to be seated with a party of four. The place seemed very lively and loud, too—I wouldn’t come here for a romantic evening.

The food was really great. It was a rather adventurous meal, but I felt that my entire party was well-accomodated. For example, we had a vegetarian and a well-versed foodie in our party, and everyone left satisfied.

I really enjoyed having good English beers on Tap.

Roasted Bone Marrow and a Parsley-Shallot Salad

Our waiter said this was like a “beef foie gras”. It’s tasty, greasy fun. My foodie friend ordered it and shared.

Crab on Toast

Chinese in Mount Pleasant

Cafe of India

Indian in Friendship Heights

Commonwealth Gastropub  Restaurant Reviews

Commonwealth Gastropub is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Commonwealth Gastropub, Commonwealth Gastropub Menu, English Restaurants Dc, Uni "Restaurant Dc", Gastropub Washington Dc, Commonwealth Restaurantwashington Dc, and British Restaurants Dc.