Como's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Burgers, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food was hot and fast. Tasted Great!"
"Trav"
"Thanks"
"Fast and professional "
"Fast service"
"Decided to order pizza and wings from here while hosting a party. Ordered a deep dish pizza pepperoni and sausage with 12 wings (standard ingredients). Was called 10 mins after placing my order saying they didn't have pepperoni.! What?! How do you run out"
"Great pizza"
"Goood "
"Quality of food"
"Food was ok but slices of pizza was only sausage"
"Big gr by nu "
"Overall good food, friendly people."
"That gets better every time "
"Th food"
"Great"
"I've been coming to Comos since I was a child and now my children go there too. The chicken is good to. "
"food and service"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...none"
"Best pizza in chicago"
"The food is good and affortable"
"Good pizza! Rib tip are amazing"
"Great food"
"Chicken and good fries"
"Food is good"
Cons
"Quality"
"Long wait times"
"Close by the house"
"Sometimes to much pizza sauce, for me"
"Appearance"
"Fast friendly"
"Best pizza in chicago"
"Nothing really my husband brought food home for the family and we really enjoyed it."
"Fast service"
"Service and no chairs to sit I had to wait 20min just standing so I had time to write about my visit:("
Comments
""
"Good food"
"Everything on the menu is great"
"No nothing."
"Had chicken before, it was good or I was hungry, I'll see this time...."

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Burgers Dinner

Como's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/20/2016 A diner from Bellwood, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2016 Davidp6 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Davidp6 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Maywood, IL tried it.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/05/2016 A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2016 A diner from Westchester, IL tried it and liked it.

Como's Pizza is located near the cities of Hines, Maywood, Westchester, La Grange Park, and Bellwood.
People found this by searching for: Comos Pizza Broadview, Como's Pizza, Como's Pizza Menu, Como's Pizza Menu Broadview Il, Comos Pizza Broadview Il, Comos Pizza, Como's Pizza Broadview Il, and Comos Pizza In Broadview.