1903 W Roosevelt Rd
Broadview, IL 60155-2925

Como's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Burgers, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food is consistently delicious!"
"Food is good my son loves the pizza I love the honey bbq wings and lasagna OMG the wait time is moderate just relax or order a head of time if you're in a rush"
"Nice"
"Food was hot and fast. Tasted Great!"
"Trav"
"Thanks"
"Fast and professional "
"Fast service"
"Decided to order pizza and wings from here while hosting a party. Ordered a deep dish pizza pepperoni and sausage with 12 wings (standard ingredients). Was called 10 mins after placing my order saying they didn't have pepperoni.! What?! How do you run out"
"Great pizza"
"Goood "
"Quality of food"
"Food was ok but slices of pizza was only sausage"
"Big gr by nu "
"Overall good food, friendly people."
"That gets better every time "
"Th food"
"Great"
"I've been coming to Comos since I was a child and now my children go there too. The chicken is good to. "
"food and service"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...none"
"Best pizza in chicago"
"The food is good and affortable"
"Good pizza! Rib tip are amazing"
"Great food"
"Chicken and good fries"
"Food is good"
Cons
"Price"
"Quality"
"Long wait times"
"Close by the house"
"Sometimes to much pizza sauce, for me"
"Appearance"
"Fast friendly"
"Best pizza in chicago"
"Nothing really my husband brought food home for the family and we really enjoyed it."
"Fast service"
"Service and no chairs to sit I had to wait 20min just standing so I had time to write about my visit:("
Comments
""
"Good food"
"Everything on the menu is great"
"No nothing."
"Had chicken before, it was good or I was hungry, I'll see this time...."
  • 5/05/2017

A dining patron from Maywood, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/04/2017

A diner from Lake Zurich, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2017

A diner from Woodlawn, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/20/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Price
  • 4/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2017

A Pizza chowhound from IL tried it.

• 4/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/03/2017

A diner from Melrose Park, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from IL tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Pizza Burgers Dinner

Como's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Como's Pizza is located near the cities of Proviso Township, Hines, Maywood, Westchester, and La Grange Park.
People found this by searching for: Comos Pizza Broadview Il, Como's Pizza, Comos Pizza, Comos Pizza Broadview, Como's Pizza Broadview Il, Comos Pizza In Broadview, and Como's Pizza Maywood.