621 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75075-8966

Compari's Italian Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Felt this is the best Italian restaurant in the metroplex . Food was excellent, and the service is good. Went back today March 14 just went back today to find out it's closed. Sure hope so we open at a later date ."
"Fast service and large portions b of food!"
Cons
"Small glasses for your beverage. "
Comments
"I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to. "
  • 5/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 1/17/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013

An Italian chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and large portions b of food!
    Cons
    Small glasses for your beverage.
    Comments
    I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to.
December 9, 2012

Me and my wife went to Compari's last night. I have to say it was a really fantastic experience! Food was GREAT and servise was GOOD! The only negative, ... for some reason the tables sit too low. You sort of have to lean over to eat. If…
July 8, 2010

GREAT FOOD. WHAT A GEM IN PLANO.

Compari's has been a restaurant that I have passed by for a couple of years and I'm upset w/ myself that I did. I don't really like any Italian Restaurants in Plano so I figured Compari's was the same. WRONG ! I was actually invited to…
March 21, 2010

COMPARI'S = AWESOME!

Awesome!!! Ate there last night! 1st time for my wife and I. \r Moved to Plano about 6 months ago from Ft Worth and so happy we discovered this place. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu that was featured, My wife had the Chicken…

10/17/2017

A Szechuan food lover from US tried Squares Hot Pot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A diner from Astoria, OR tried Fishmongers Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly!!! Love, Love, Love!!!
Cons
It was all good!!!
10/13/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Cafe Max.

10/09/2017

A Ramen food lover from US tried Musashi Ramen & Izakaya.

10/06/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Oolong Tea & Desserts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Saucy's Thai & Pho.

10/02/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried Zenna Thai & Japanese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Dinner hours
Cons
Lunch hour menus
9/30/2017

A Brazilian food lover from Mckinney, TX tried Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill in Briarwood.

9/29/2017

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Dickey's Barbecue Pits.

9/27/2017

A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried Taco Delite and liked it.

Italian Parking Wifi

Compari's Italian Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Campari's Restaurant Plano Tx, Comparis Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Campari Restaurant Plano Tx, Campari Restaurant Plano, Compari's Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant Menu, and Compari's Italian Restaurant.