621 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75075-8966

Compari's Italian Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Felt this is the best Italian restaurant in the metroplex . Food was excellent, and the service is good. Went back today March 14 just went back today to find out it's closed. Sure hope so we open at a later date ."
"Fast service and large portions b of food!"
Cons
"Small glasses for your beverage. "
Comments
"I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to. "
  • 5/09/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 1/17/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and large portions b of food!
    Cons
    Small glasses for your beverage.
    Comments
    I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to.
July 8, 2010

GREAT FOOD. WHAT A GEM IN PLANO.

Compari's has been a restaurant that I have passed by for a couple of years and I'm upset w/ myself that I did. I don't really like any Italian Restaurants in Plano so I figured Compari's was the same. WRONG ! I was actually invited to…
March 21, 2010

COMPARI'S = AWESOME!

Awesome!!! Ate there last night! 1st time for my wife and I. \r Moved to Plano about 6 months ago from Ft Worth and so happy we discovered this place. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu that was featured, My wife had the Chicken…
March 19, 2010

Unimpressed

Great bread...amazing actually. Food was okay. Delivered 5 minutes after ordering...even the baked ziti. Must have been a hot oven cuz it was steaming...obviously just ziti with sauce poured over it. All food was prepped ahead of time, but…

5/14/2018

A diner from US tried Express Kabob and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2018

A dining patron from Plano, TX tried Olive Garden.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from NO tried Fatni BBQ.

4/15/2018

A diner from US tried Sixty Vines.

4/15/2018

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Luvie's Fil-Asian.

4/06/2018

An American chowhound from Garland, TX tried Hooters.

4/04/2018

A Filipino chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Luvie's Fil-Asian.

4/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Irving, TX tried Master Wok.

4/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Little Hunan and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/21/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Taco Cabana, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Parking Wifi

Compari's Italian Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Comparis Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano, Compari's Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant Menu, Campari Restaurant Plano Tx, Campari Restaurant Plano, Campari's Restaurant Plano Tx, and Compari's Italian Restaurant.