Compari's Italian Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Felt this is the best Italian restaurant in the metroplex . Food was excellent, and the service is good. Went back today March 14 just went back today to find out it's closed. Sure hope so we open at a later date ."
"Fast service and large portions b of food!"
Cons
"Small glasses for your beverage. "
Comments
"I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to. "

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Compari's Italian Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/09/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 1/17/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/06/2013 A diner from Hurst, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and large portions b of food!
    Cons
    Small glasses for your beverage.
    Comments
    I think it's a great place that my family and I will always come back to.
People found this by searching for: Campari Restaurant Plano Tx, Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Campari's Restaurant Plano Tx, Comparis Italian Restaurant Plano Tx, Compari's Italian Restaurant Menu, Compari's Plano, Compari's Italian Restaurant, Campari Restaurant Plano, and Compari's Italian Restaurant Plano.