Conestoga Steak House

Cuisine: Steak, Catering, Diner

Overall
Pros
"I suppose not having the made up waitress with bugs bunny teeth and a my crap don't stink attitude. "
"Great food for a great price"
Cons
"Georgia "
Comments
"Make sure your waitresses name isn't Georgia "
April 14, 2010

good steak

Good: Steak was ok, cooked right prices were ok.. Bad: This is an awesome steak house for people that have never eaten at an awesome steak house. i.e. If you have ever eaten at say a Ruth Chris... or any fine dining of a larger city say…
October 15, 2008

Awesome Steak!

This is the best steak house I've ever eaten at. Prices are reasonable, staff is friendly and quick, and the steaks are perfectly cooked, flavourful, and high quality. I would recommend this to anyone anywhere in the country.
October 31, 2005

Best steaks around!

I really love this steak house because they have awesome steaks and great service. The only draw backs I have seen about Conestoga steak house is if you don't get there when they first open there is a very long line to get in. This steak…

Steak Good For Kids Catering

From CityGrid:

Try Our Homemade Cheesecake, Ask About Our Daily Specials, Carry Out Foods Available, Call to place your order today! All Steaks Come with your Choice of Baked Potato, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Homemade Fries, Green Salad with your Choice of Dressing, and our Fresh Daily Made Yeast Rolls! At Contestoga Steak House, We Always Use Fresh (Fever Frozen) USDA Choice Midwestern Beef.. All of our steaks are cut fresh every day,and they are never frozen. Some of our other homemade specialties include: burgers,cheesecake,and hot daily made yeast rolls.

Conestoga Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Georgia
    Comments
    Make sure your waitresses name isn't Georgia
  • 2/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2013 A diner from Norcross, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food for a great price
    Cons
    None
People found this by searching for: Conestoga Steak House Dothan, Conestoga Dothan Al, Conestoga Steak House Dothan Alabama, Conestoga Dothan Menu, Mama's Home Cooking Restaurants Daleville, Al, Restaurants Near Me That Sells Wonderful Pork Tenderloin Daleville Indiana, Daleville Restaurants, Conestoga Dothan Al Menu, and Conestoga Steak House Dothan Al.