7200 Fairlane Village Mall
Pottsville, PA 17901

Coney Express

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Hot Dogs

Pros
"No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up"
  • 10/09/2017

A diner from Mahanoy City, PA tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2013

A diner from US tried it.

December 23, 2012

Delicious. \r Great service. My chili cheese French fries were amazing.\r My family can't get enough. The girls that work there make a smilie face on my daughters cheeseburger, she thinks this is just great. \r Coney Express is the Best…
August 26, 2012

Emily ringo is the worst employee there she likes to harass customers and said she'd spit in food.
November 13, 2008

The good one

My wife loves Coney Island but insists we drive out to the mall for it. We pass another Coney Island on the way but she insists that the mall is the good one.

10/10/2017

A diner from Blandon, PA tried Brothers' Buffet and liked it. They liked the food.

10/09/2017

An American food lover from Mahanoy City, PA tried Coney Express.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Original Italian Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried Fast Freddy's Sub Shop.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from Kingston, PA tried Original Italian Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

A diner from Tamaqua, PA tried Original Italian Pizza.

9/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Original Italian Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/17/2017

A diner from US tried Gramma's Restaurant.

9/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Scranton, PA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Quick service with good pizza.
Cons
None
9/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from Mount Joy, PA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Burgers Hot Dogs

Coney Express  Restaurant Reviews

Coney Express is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Coney Express Menu, Coney Express Restaurant, Coney Island Fairlane Village Mall, Coney Express Pottsville, Coney Express, Pottsville, Pa Menu, Emily Ringo Seltzer Pa, and Coney Express Menu Fairlane Mall.