7200 Fairlane Village Mall
Pottsville, PA 17901

Coney Express

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Hot Dogs

Pros
"No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up"
  • 10/09/2017

An American food lover from Mahanoy City, PA tried it.

• 5/08/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it.

December 23, 2012

Delicious. \r Great service. My chili cheese French fries were amazing.\r My family can't get enough. The girls that work there make a smilie face on my daughters cheeseburger, she thinks this is just great. \r Coney Express is the Best…
August 26, 2012

Emily ringo is the worst employee there she likes to harass customers and said she'd spit in food.
November 13, 2008

The good one

My wife loves Coney Island but insists we drive out to the mall for it. We pass another Coney Island on the way but she insists that the mall is the good one.

5/16/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Scranton, PA tried Charlie's Pizza & Sub Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Nostalgic
4/27/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Nanticoke, PA tried Charlie's Pizza & Sub Shop.

4/09/2018

An American chowhound from Mount Joy, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/23/2018

A dining patron from Camp Hill, PA tried Brothers' Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Many choices, fresh
3/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Original Italian Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2018

An American food lover from White Haven, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/08/2018

A diner from Pottsville, PA tried Pottsville Provision Co, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Hoss's Steak & Sea House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It was the first and only time I went there and they had amazing food I loved the soup and salad bar!
Cons
The meat was a little over cooked but it didn't bother me, I'd eat there any day.
2/01/2018

An American chowhound from Kingston, PA tried Massari's Blue Tavern.

1/31/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Middletown, DE tried Pottsville Pizzeria and liked it.

American Burgers Hot Dogs

Coney Express  Restaurant Reviews

Coney Express is located near the cities of Schuylkill County, Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, and Hillside.
People found this by searching for: Coney Express Restaurant, Coney Express Pottsville, Emily Ringo Seltzer Pa, Coney Express Menu Fairlane Mall, Coney Express Menu, Coney Island Fairlane Village Mall, and Coney Express, Pottsville, Pa Menu.