7200 Fairlane Village Mall
Pottsville, PA 17901

Coney Express

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Hot Dogs

Pros
"No pros. We were finished our hot dogs and burgers before And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly jI will rather boast in my infirmities, kthat the power of Christ may rest up"
  • 10/09/2017

A dining patron from Mahanoy City, PA tried it.

• 5/08/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2013

An American food lover from US tried it.

December 23, 2012

Delicious. \r Great service. My chili cheese French fries were amazing.\r My family can't get enough. The girls that work there make a smilie face on my daughters cheeseburger, she thinks this is just great. \r Coney Express is the Best…
August 26, 2012

Emily ringo is the worst employee there she likes to harass customers and said she'd spit in food.
November 13, 2008

The good one

My wife loves Coney Island but insists we drive out to the mall for it. We pass another Coney Island on the way but she insists that the mall is the good one.

12/08/2017

An American food lover from Lebanon, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/06/2017

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried Massari's Blue Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/01/2017

An American food lover from Moscow, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant.

11/22/2017

A diner from Barnesville, PA tried Pizza Hut and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/19/2017

An American food lover from Lancaster, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant.

11/11/2017

An American food lover from New Cumberland, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant.

11/07/2017

A dining patron from Hazleton, PA tried Roman Delight Restaurant.

11/07/2017

An American food lover from Pottsville, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Just about everything on menu is very good and readonably priced
11/03/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Farlow's Famous Philadelphia Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The only place that I enjoy Italian subs from
10/29/2017

A diner from US tried Hoss's Steak & Sea House.

American Burgers Hot Dogs

Coney Express  Restaurant Reviews

Coney Express is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Coney Express Menu Fairlane Mall, Coney Express Restaurant, Coney Express Pottsville, Coney Island Fairlane Village Mall, Coney Express Menu, Emily Ringo Seltzer Pa, and Coney Express, Pottsville, Pa Menu.