Confusius Asian Bistro

Neighborhoods: The Waterfront
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Confusius Asian Bistro is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"I have been enjoying this restaurant since it opened. For anyone who gives it a bad review, I would love to have your cooking reviewed!"
Cons
"Non"
Comments
"This elegant restaurant is a proud example of the success of Newport."
  • 11/26/2013

A diner from Hoboken, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Non
    Comments
    This elegant restaurant is a proud example of the success of Newport.
whizkidd17 photo

whizkidd17

Jersey City, NJ

Bad customer service, Mediocre food...

Beware of the very fine print below, minimum 10 dollars PER PERSON. A bunch of us just went there tonight. Some ordered big meals over 20 bucks while some just wanted to get small portions of appetizers. The crew insisted that the people who ordered less get more food. We had to argue that they should total the entire bill for the table and check whether it met the minimum amount required. Some just left because of the hassle.

When you eat in Confucius, Bertucci and surrounding restaurants, they are supposed to validate your parking stub from the nearby garage. They gave us a hard time and the people were very rude about it. There were 9 of us who met the minimum order required. We were only trying to validate 2 stubs for 2 cars and they made a big fuss out of it.

When I expressed my dissatisfaction on the quality of service, they started raising their voice, “What’s your problem?”

From the manager down to the waiters, expect rudeness.

In terms of food? Overpriced and mediocre. The quality is just a few notches better from the cheaper Chinese take outs. Not worth it at all.

Shu Mai

The shu mai pork and shrimp was not good at all. It had a weird texture. I am a big dim sum fan and I know what a good dim sum is. This however is otherwise.

Vegetable Bean Curd Skin

The bean curd skin was a bit tough and the vegetables tasted frozen.

Paul_JC photo

Paul_JC

Jersey City, NJ

RAW CHICKEN

I have been ordering from here for several years and usually I don’t have any issues. A few times, I’ve waited over an hour for delivery. Tonight was VERY different. I ordered Chicken Satay. When I cut into it, it was RAW inside. I called the restaurant to let them know. Surprisingly, they were very dismissive and told me they would credit my account. Honestly, a little disappointed in a restaurant that I’ve enjoyed over the years. I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Chicken Satay

TJMead photo

TJMead

Las Vegas, NV

Maybe I had bad luck here. I had the Shrimp Lo...

Maybe I had bad luck here. I had the Shrimp Lo Mein and the steamed dumplings. It wasn’t bad but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else. I’ll give it another try. Maybe I’ll have better luck.

Future Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

Baba Hut

Indian in Journal Square

Fortune Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in The Heights

10/21/2017

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried Karina Restaurant in Greenville and liked it. They didn't like the food.

10/19/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried McDonald's in Journal Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/18/2017

A Deli chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried Carmine's Italian Deli in West Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried Kay's Spring Garden in The Heights.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Andrea Salumeria Grocery in The Heights.

10/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hoboken, NJ tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Elizabeth, NJ tried El Sabroso in The Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food! Love the oxtail and pernil!
10/03/2017

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried Rajbhog Sweets in Journal Square and didn't like it. They liked the food.

10/02/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Elio's Bakery & Deli in West Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always great service and the food is clearly made with love
10/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from Union, NJ tried Three Guys From Italy in Journal Square.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Confusius Asian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Confusius Asian Bistro is located near the cities of Hudson County, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Confucius Jersey City Restaurant, Confucius Asian Bistro Jersey City Menu, Confucius Asian Bistro Jersey City, Confucius Restaurant Jersey City, Confucius Jersey City, Confucius Asian Bistro Menu, and Confucious Jersey City.