71-17 Grand Ave
Maspeth, NY 11378

Connolly's Corner Bar & Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Maspeth
Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Catering

Connolly's Corner Bar & Restaurant is a Diner, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Staff"
  • 10/13/2015

A diner from Elmhurst, NY tried it and liked it.

• 6/22/2015

A Diner food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/12/2014

A Diner food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/12/2014

A Diner food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2014

A Diner chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff
  • 8/08/2014

• 4/13/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2013

A dining patron from Union, NJ tried it and rated it .

• 9/12/2013

A Diner chowhound from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Voracia photo

Voracia

Maspeth, NY

My Favorite Restaurant!

The pub atmosphere is great when you want to step out for a nice luncheon alone with a freind or loved one or with your corporate buddies. The food, good sized portions,the garlic mushrooms appetizer, delicious The rest of the food a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Fortunately I had a $25.00 gift card, I’d won at one of the neighborhood affairs I attended, over the holidays. A salad, appetizer and roast beef panini sandwhich, totaled $55.00 (including tip) for one person.

Roast beef panini with salad and appetizer

I was thrilled with the portion sizes the garlic mushrooms were splendid but the main entree, the roast beef panini could have been much better. The beef was a little tough as was the bread.

MathLady1 photo

MathLady1

Maspeth, NY

Run from this place

I have spent hundreds of dollars there and won’t spend one penny more. I ordered a BBQ burger with cheddar cheese. I got a feta burger. I ordered muscles, no garlic bread and they they refused to give it to me with I went back. I ordered the regular burger MEDIUM RARE. I live 2 blocks away and I got a Medium Well burger. I don’t know where the waitress went to serving school but she tried to explain that because it was wrapped up it continued to cook. Like this was my first take out burger. Please, sounded like a fool. The bread on the burger was stale & I ordered 2 servicing of mashed potatoes. Refused refund. I spent nearly $50 there and was given $31 back for a meal that went in the garbage. I asked her for a business, she stated they don’t have them. I asked for a take-out menu again said they didn’t have one. I asked when the manager would be there, again clueless. As I was leaving the place right at the door were PILES of business cards and take-out menus. I promptly brought to her and told her she was noting more than a lair. She was sarcastic and rude. Perhaps she was in waitress school when they taught that unhappy customers, especially once good ones are a lot more vocal. Not many businesses can loose good customers in this economy. Hope the manager is willing to continue to risk treating good customers like this. Former weekly customers!!!!!!

Matts 1/2 Lb Charbroiled Black Angus Burger

Stale bread, cooked medium well, not as ordered – medium rare

Matts 1/2 Lb Charbroiled Black Angus Burger

I didn’t order this burger, they decided to give it to me. I have NEVER order this. Stale bread & cooked like a rock!!!
That’s going to the Board of Health.

Takeout Diner Lunch
Fame Diner-Restaurant

Diner in Maspeth

O'Neill's

Breakfast in Maspeth

Connolly's Corner Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Connolly's Corner Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Woodside, Ridgewood, Sunnyside, Middle Village, and Greenpoint.
People found this by searching for: Connolly's Maspeth, Connolly's In Maspeth, Connolly's Corner Maspeth Ny, Connelly Restaurant, Connolly Restaurant In Maspeth Queens, Connollys Corner Take Out Menu, Connolly's Corner Maspeth Menu, Connolly's Bar Maspeth, and Connolly's Corner Menu.