Cool Fish

Cuisine: American (New), Lunch, Breakfast

Cool Fish is a American (New), Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
MD11364 photo

MD11364

Bayside, NY

great food

great food

November 4, 2009

Cool Fish is better for dessert

This is a very tasty restaurant, but a bit pricey. The dessert is actually better than the food. I would go there just for the Chocolate Teepee. I've never seen anything like that delicious, beautifully decorated chocolate dessert. …
October 8, 2009

Cool Fish: overbooked and overpriced! Terrible wait time

10/2009 I am a frequent visitor of NYC restaurants as well as great restaurants in Long Island, My husband and I took our friends out and we were extremely embarrassed when our 8:30 reservations turned into us being seated at 9:45!! We…

American (New) Lunch Parking

Cool Fish  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/11/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cool Fish is located near the cities of Muttontown, Woodbury, East Norwich, Oyster Bay Cove, and Oyster Bay.
People found this by searching for: Cool Fish Syosset, Coolfish Restaurant, Coolfish Menu, Coolfish Restaurant Syosset, Coolfish Syosset, Starfish Restaurant, and Cool Fish Restaurant Syosset.