Cooper's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Feel like family"
July 23, 2014

Amateur at best. The service was a joke. Seems to me that only the regulars get served. I didn't try the food but with the service I received I won't be back.
May 5, 2014

Went there for burgers because we kept hearing how great it was. Burgers were good. But the atmosphere on the TWO Friday evenings we were there was terrible. Kids running around our table from some bingo benefit for some baseball team. …
December 30, 2011

C'mon it's fun

I have to laugh at some reviews. First of all Cooper's is a fun place. While I'll admit that some things may not be as good as they were, let's recognize what Cooper's is! It's a BAR people, and a fun one. It is not a gourmet restaurant,…

American Takeout Parking

Cooper's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/15/2013 A diner from Burnsville, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Feel like family
  • 4/18/2013 A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Cooper's Eagan, Coopers Restaurant Mn, Coopers Eagan, Mn, Coopers Eagan Mn, Saga, Rosemount, Looking For The Menu Of Coopers In Eagan Mn, Coopers Restaurant Eagan Mn, Coopers Eagan, and Coopers Restaurant Menu Eagan.