Coral Springs Diner

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Breakfast was great"
"Good homestyle cooking"
September 15, 2012

Everything I ever had was great, from the burgers, spanakopita, breakfast, roast beef and turkey dinners. Matzo ball soup is great. It is run by a family and Katie is very nice and friendly. Try the desserts!!!!
Logo88x33

Me

from Urbanspoon
August 19, 2012

We came in for dinner.\r \r Food common to geez are you even trying?\r Service, would have been better if the waitress had her drugs that day.\r Price, not worth it for free.
October 21, 2011

It's been awhile since I have had lunch and I have never had dinner so I won't comment on either. Now Breakfast is a different story. I went with my #1 Urbanspoon fan, my daughter, for breakfast and we both loved our food. She had the…

American Breakfast Parking

Coral Springs Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/24/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/26/2016 A diner from FL tried it.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2016 A diner from Dade City, FL tried it.

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2015 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Breakfast was great
  • 7/19/2015 A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Coral Springs Diner is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Coral Springs Dinner, Pappas Deli Menu Coral Springs, Coral Springs Diner Coral Springs, Coral Spring Diner, Coral Springs Diner, Coral Springs Diner Menu, Coral Spring Diner Menu, Pappas Deli Coral Springs, and Coralspringsdiner.