Cora's Bistro

Cuisine: Bistro

Cora's Bistro is a Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food for the price!!"
"Food cooked as ordered, plentiful,great quality,good service,apparent desire to please great evening!"
"Ordered chicken in creamy garlic sauce. It was inedible."
"Varied menu. Something for everyone. Huge portions. Great place."
"ALWAYS pleased with my meal. They portions are more than enough to fill you up. I generally have to bring 1/2 my meal home. Crabbed stuff mushroom app is enough for a meal. I work in a local pharmacy and ALWAYS tell customers to go to Cora's instead o"
"The people have always been really great. Service has always been fast, friendly and pleasurable"
"Food was good, service appalling! Very Rude waitress... Have been there 4 times always wind up with same nasty woman, who then tacks on to my bill her own tip.... Excuse me you are not worth that much.... You are a horrible waitress!"
"Friendly fast outgoing server. Great wings large portions."
"Good food!"
"Friendly staff, clean bar. "
"Food was amazing great service !!"
"Food ok, sometimes aweful. Service always bad. You WILL be here for at least 3 hours minimum!"
Cons
"Not that we could see."
"Long wait"
"We had prime rib and a veal dish. Prime rib was over cooked and tough. Veal was tasteless"
"Cora your waitress is so rude and nasty! You are losing a TON of business.... And she tacked on to my bill her own tip.... There was 3 people on my bill and she gave herself a $15 tip... Trust me when I tell you she wasn't worth a dollar of it! Very RUDE"
"Understaffed. "
Comments
"delicious food just the wait is long sometimes "
"Saw numerous burgers and wing meals going out and they looked good. Customers looked satisfied especially with the burgers "
"Decent place to hang. "
  • 8/29/2017

A Bistro food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/22/2017

A Bistro chowhound from Kingston, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food for the price!!
    Cons
    Not that we could see.
  • 8/16/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 8/07/2017

• 7/29/2017

A diner from Honesdale, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A diner from Milford, PA tried it.

• 7/11/2017

A dining patron from Hawley, PA tried it and liked it.

• 7/03/2017

A Bistro food lover from Honesdale, PA tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A Bistro chowhound from Milford, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Kerrie photo

Kerrie

Clarks Summit, PA

Horrible

Horrible experience. Food was undercooked. Wrap had stuff on it we asked to leave out. Soup sent out wrong size. And not to mention my son was sick from the steak. Took 2 hours to get our food. Very under staffed. Owner was told about all these things and she didn’t care. Place is also very dirty. We should have left but we were already there so long we were starving. We should have just went to Taco Bell.

Everything we ordered horrible

Undercooked

peter10356 photo

peter10356

Hawley, PA

Worst place ever!!!!

The other day I was there and bought take out food I signed for my receipt the next day I was checking my online bank statement and had additional charges for something I didn’t order. Talked to the owner and she was rude, lazy, and swears by her employees. Somebody’s a thief. don’t pay with credit cards they’ll rob you blind.

katyje photo

katyje

Honesdale, PA

HORRIBLE. DON'T GO THERE

This has to be the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at. First let me say, I used to love Cora’s. It used to be a treat to go there. I went there for lunch a couple of days ago and I am still aggravated by the whole thing. It took 2 1/2 hours to get out food which was mediocre at best. The worst part, however, was the waitress. She was fat, lazy, obnoxious, slow and rude. I tried to voice a complaint and she simply walked away. Would not listen. Asked for the owner, she came up with some BS about how the owner was cooking. I think she was actually the owner but would not fess up. I looked in the kitchen and there was only one other person, a young guy, working back there, so the owner was definitely not cooking. It was horrible. There were three other tables of dissatisfied customers also. I will NEVER go back there. Avoid this place like the PLAGUE!

9/19/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Cuckoo's Nest.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Lackawaxen, PA tried Cuckoo's Nest.

9/03/2017

A food lover from Milford, PA tried Blooming Grove Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the steamed clams have been great every time we have been there!!
8/29/2017

A Bistro food lover from US tried Cora's Bistro and liked it.

8/22/2017

A Bistro food lover from Kingston, PA tried Cora's Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent food for the price!!
Cons
Not that we could see.
8/16/2017

A diner from US tried Cora's Bistro.

8/07/2017

A Bistro food lover from US tried Cora's Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/29/2017

A Bistro chowhound from Honesdale, PA tried Cora's Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/24/2017

A Bistro food lover from US tried Cora's Bistro.

7/13/2017

A Bistro chowhound from Milford, PA tried Cora's Bistro.

Bistro Takeout Good for groups

Cora's Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Coras Bistro, Cora's Bistro, Cora's 850 Bistro, Hawley, Pa, Cora's Bistro Hawley Pa Menu, Cora's Bistro Hawley Pa, Cora's Hawley, and Cora's Bistro Menu.