Cortez Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Great food, good drinks. Just as good as I remember it was when I was a kid."
"buffet"
January 17, 2012

Jan 17 2012.

Tex mex food.\r \r don't waste your money, unless you like texmex food.\r I took my wife for dinner last week, I order KC stake she order chicken fajitas,,,the most horrible thing chicken was not grilled (as menu said), the chef (or…
December 18, 2011

Cortez's new addition .

This is Stewart Smith the former Abe's Steakhouse for its last 20 years of operation. I have decided to team up with Enrique Cortez so we can start to make one of the best restaurants in Wichita. It wont happen all at once. We are…
March 28, 2010

Great Buffet, Good Food & Service

Cortez a great Mexican buffet that will satisfy pretty much anyone in your group. The service and food is pretty good. I have my favorite two in town and while Cortez won't beat them (because of their specialty dishes), it is an excellent…

Mexican Good For Kids American

Cortez Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/27/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/15/2016 A diner from Wichita, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/23/2015 A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Independence, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, good drinks. Just as good as I remember it was when I was a kid.
  • 12/27/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    buffet
  • 10/19/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Cortez Restaurant Wichita Ks, Cortez Wichita Ks Menu, Cortez Wichita Ks, Cortez Mexican Restaurant Menu Wichita Ks, Cortez Restaurant Wichita Ks Menu, Menu For Cortz Wichita Ks, Cortez Mexican Restaurant, Cortez Restaurant Wichita, and Cortez Mexican Restaurant Wichita Ks.