1553 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Cosmo Grill & Bar

Neighborhoods: Westwood
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Catering, Sandwiches

Cosmo Grill & Bar is a Mediterranean, Catering, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/21/2014

Sandwich-300x200

persrap photo

persrap

Worst food and customer service in town!!!

Worst customer service and food in town!!! Be aware of this place, they are very unprofessional and will verbally assualt you and spit in your food. I went there one night after work, only to be insulted by an unhappy bartender, and after i let the owner know that his bartender was being rude, the owner also starting cussing me out. Then the owner proceeded to tell me he will pay the homeless man across the street to CUT MY HEAD OFF and post it on the street like ISIS WOULD. Thats right, this place is owned by a terrorist ISIS Supporter!!!! This place has gone thru several name changes already since they opened, I would be very careful going to this place. It is probably the worst vibe and food and customer service in town. There are plenty of better, professional, non-violent, non bad vibe having places around town, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Chicken Kabob

I found a long white hair in my food, and there were flies all over the place.

KatieLe photo

KatieLe

Definitely coming back!

Me and my friends stopped by for their happy hour, but Cosmo Grill and Bar surprised us with their menu…they have like everything from Tacos to Pasta and Kebabs. The portions are huge so we shared. The price range is about 10$ for a meal which is cheap. And the food is absolutely delicious! I am glad i got to try this place.

Mediterranean Outdoor seating Parking

Cosmo Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Cosmo Grill & Bar is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cosmo Restaurant In Wetwood, Cosmo Grill Westwood Blvd, Cosmo Restaurant Westwood, Cosmos On Westwood, Cosmos Restaurant Westwood, Cosmos Westwood, Cosmo Restaurant In Westwood, Cosmos Grill & Bar Los Angeles, and Cosmo Cafe Westwood.