4559 University Way Ne
Seattle, WA 98105

Costas on the Ave

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Lunch specials

Costas on the Ave is a Greek, Lunch, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The food was very good. It really surprised me for Seattle's bad cuisine. The service needs improvement, I was brought cold coffee instead of hot. "
  • 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Still Confused

I am disillusioned with Greek food after I came to here. It must be very hard to find a spacious place in the Ave for a real dinner. Otherwise, how can this place stand so long with such bad food?
The entree was almost inedible! My friend recommended a hot cheese appetizer; but I believe the same kind should be also avaliable at any other Mediterranean restaurant, who I look forward to restoring my faith.

Saganaki

Sautéed imported Greek cheese. Flamed in brandy at your table. Wow, this is romantic! Might go a little too cheesy if u a not quite used to Greek cheese.

YueFei photo

YueFei

Seattle, WA

great burgers

This was a favorite of mine when I went to the UW. Its great for lunch and they have great burgers. The fries and cut diferently and taste great. Servicve is just average, but the food makes up for it.

Greek U Village U District

Costas on the Ave  Restaurant Reviews

Costas on the Ave is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Costas On The Ave Restaurant, Seattle, Costas University District, Costas On The Ave, Costas Seattle Menu, Costas Ave, Costa's On The Ave, Costas Restaurant Seattle, and Costas U District.