8629 120th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033

Costco

Neighborhoods: North Rose Hill
Cuisine: Pizza, Hot Dogs, Sausage

Costco is a Pizza, Hot Dogs, and Sausage restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/29/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/01/2013

A diner from Islip Terrace, NY tried it.

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Better than free samples!

Everyone loves going to Costco for industrial-sized toilet paper at 6-roll prices, but not as many know that Costco is a fine food destination. Let me clear that up now – if you’re looking for value, Costco’s food court may be the best place to go.

Costco food courts share the same design principles as the rest of Costco – large, plain and practical. You check out the huge, simple menus overhead, complete with large, colorful pictures, and step into line to order from one of many service windows. It’s a lot like going to a bank teller, but just one that smells like pizza and only takes your money.

Your reward for accepting the no-frills service is unparalleled food value for your dollar. A buck fifty buys you a hot dog & soft drink, and a ten-dollar pizza can easily feed four (or two Menuism founders).

I’ve tried pretty much everything at Costco food courts, and I’ve always been satisfied with the food quality for the price. I’d pick this over any “fast food” chain anyday.

Combo Pizza

Huge. Generous portions of bell peppers, onions, sausage and pepperoni. Lasts for days in the fridge!

Polish Sausage

A staple of any Costco fan’s diet.

Very Berry Sundae

Huge, rich and creamy. The “berry” is some sort of frozen strawberry or raspberry added to appease your “healthy” urgings. =)

Chicken Bake

Lots of my friends swear by this, but it’s a bit too creamy for my tastes.

gilly3 photo

gilly3

Bothell, WA

Just a snack on the way out

While I occasionally will call a Costco trip “lunch”, it’s usually too far from where I am at lunchtime to justify a trip, and ends up being just a snack on the way out. The Costco snack items are incredibly satisfying, and even cause cravings when it’s been too long. When I’ve got enough pocket change, I’ll stop by on my way out to enjoy a little something for the road.

Churro

Hands down, the best churro I’ve tried. Crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside, cinnamon and sugar all over. Mmm…

Hand-dipped Ice Cream Bar

This Ice Cream Bar is better than any you’ll find in your grocer’s freezer! They take the ice-cream-on-a-stick and dip it in chocolate and then roll it in almonds. I’ve only seen it at Issaquah. Maybe it’s a seasonal item?

Berry Smoothie

Don’t expect this to be similar to Jamba Juice or what you’d find at World Wrapps. No “boosts” here. Just one flavor: Sweet, Smooth, Berry Deliciousness. I used to share it with my kids, but now they get their own so I can have mine to myself.

Pizza Hot Dogs Sausage
Romio's Pizza & Pasta

Catering in Totem Lake

Dinner Delivery Plus

Deli in Totem Lake

Costco  Restaurant Reviews

Costco is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Kirkland Pizza Costco, Kirkland Costco Pizza, Patron At Costco, Costco Pizza Menu, Costco Snack Bar Menu, Costco Kirkland Pizza, and Costco Pizza Kirkland.