Country Buffet

Neighborhoods: Stapleton
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Salads

Pros
"Variety of food choices, but you can't enjoy the food because, when Country Buffet wants your table, they turn on the air over your table and we all know what there food taste like cold!"
Cons
"Country Buffet, stop turning the air conditioner on, to get the customer to leave,we paid good money there"
Red566 photo

Red566

Denver, CO

Poor Management

Went there for lunch and tried to pay with a gift card. The cashier somehow zeroed out my card and then said that there was no money left on it.
When I spoke with the manager, “Jenn”, she was rude and said that it was impossible for them to delete my card…. Watch out, these people will cheat you!

Baked Fish

Dry, over cooked

January 21, 2009

Good Eatin

I love Country Buffet. They have a great selection of food and I can get as much as I want. I myself, always have 3-5 plates every time I go there. Its a great place to go eat after church.

American Parking Dinner

Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/07/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/15/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 7/07/2013 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/22/2013 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Country Buffet is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Country Buffet At Stapleton, Country Buffet Stapleton Co, Country Buffet Denver Stapleton Manager, Country Buffet Stapleton Hours, Stapleton Co Restuarants Country Buffett, Country Buffet In Stapleton, and Country Buffet Stapleton.