Country Buffet

Neighborhoods: Stapleton
Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Lunch

Pros
"Variety of food choices, but you can't enjoy the food because, when Country Buffet wants your table, they turn on the air over your table and we all know what there food taste like cold!"
Cons
"Country Buffet, stop turning the air conditioner on, to get the customer to leave,we paid good money there"
  • 4/07/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/15/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 7/07/2013

An American food lover from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/22/2013

A dining patron from Dallas, GA tried it.

Red566 photo

Red566

Denver, CO

Poor Management

Went there for lunch and tried to pay with a gift card. The cashier somehow zeroed out my card and then said that there was no money left on it.
When I spoke with the manager, “Jenn”, she was rude and said that it was impossible for them to delete my card…. Watch out, these people will cheat you!

Baked Fish

Dry, over cooked

January 21, 2009

Good Eatin

I love Country Buffet. They have a great selection of food and I can get as much as I want. I myself, always have 3-5 plates every time I go there. Its a great place to go eat after church.

American Contemporary Lunch

Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Country Buffet is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Stapleton Co Restuarants Country Buffett, Country Buffet Stapleton, Country Buffet Denver Stapleton Manager, Country Buffet Stapleton Hours, Country Buffet Stapleton Co, Country Buffet At Stapleton, Country Buffet In Stapleton, and Country Buffet In Denver.