Country Cafe Menu
Dish Ratings & Reviews for Country Cafe

Going to dine at Country Cafe? Check out the full menu for Country Cafe. When available, we provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site.

never again

"This has to be one of the worst places to dine in Brazoria county. There were only 2 tables sat w..."

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

"We are staying in Lake Jackson, Texas for work. I am pregnant and tired of EVERYTHING, so my hus..."

Disappointed

"My husband and I tried this restaurant out for the first time a week ago. The service was slow, ..."

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the food was great!!!! we come here everytime after church. the service was spectular!! and the b..."

Country Cafe shouldn't be a Restaurant!

"Well I went with my Mom and My sister to celebrate something I had accomplished in school with St..."

Great food in the country

"Awesome selection of food to choose for your meal. We go as often as possible on Sunday's and hav..."

gander

"Roaches and roaches. Plates and glasses used were not washed properly.Glass had old lips stick sm..."

undercooked waffles

"on 10-18-09 my wife and I went to this cafe for breakfast, usually she has the buffet as do I, to..."