Country Chicken Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Chicken

Country Chicken Restaurant is a American, Cafe, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"great food, work in the area, so we come quite often, have never been disappointed."
"Great food"
alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Worst Service EVER,,, STAY FAR AWAY,,,, many BAD service rei

You know I was treated as a person from outer space,,,never ever has this happened to me as a Food reviewer eating at thousands of places,,,our group of 4 entered at 12:45 today and took the large booth near the front door because of the natural sunlight to take my photo’s. I went to the restrooms and when arriving back at table no menu’s, no silverware,,, no nothing. So I grab 1 menu for another booth then went to cashier to ask for another menu,,, I ask who is going to wait on us,,,no response waited another 5 minutes went to ask 2 other waitresses who going to wait on us,,, both just looked at turned and walked away.
Now get this at least 20 other folks entered in our time there and went onto the other side of the restaurant and had water bread and menus within a minute,,,OK one last time I go to cashier ask who and when will we get service,,,, he grabs menus and follows me back to table I ask one final time who is our waitress,,,,he didn’t know,,,So now I let out a LOUD F U,, your all ass H*** so everyone could hear,,,,, NEVER EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN,,,I will post this review on at least a dozen sites,,,,,, BE WARNED SOME FOLKS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS PLACE,,others has said in the there reviews on other sites multiple times.

American Parking Dinner

Country Chicken Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/13/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2016 A diner from Northville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2016 A diner from Rockwood, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/28/2016 A diner from Rossford, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/13/2015 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Country Chicken Restaurant is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Country Restaurant Dearborn, Country Chicken Restaurant Menu, Country Kitchen Dearborn Menu, Country Chicken Dearborn, Country Kitchen Dearborn, Country Restaurant Dearborn Menu, Country Chicken Dearborn Menu, and Country Restaurant Dearborn Mi.