Country Chicken Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

Country Chicken Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Great food!!!!"
"just shut it alp1!! The place was amazing and awesome service. "
"great food, work in the area, so we come quite often, have never been disappointed."
"Great food"
  • 9/03/2017

An American food lover from Dewitt, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2017

A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food!!!!
  • 8/03/2017

An American food lover from Dearborn, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/31/2017

A diner from Grand Ledge, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/28/2017

An American chowhound from Walled Lake, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/18/2017

An American food lover from Dearborn Heights, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 5/03/2017

An American chowhound from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2017

An American food lover from Dearborn, MI tried it.

• 4/17/2017

An American food lover from Willis, MI tried it.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Worst Service EVER,,, STAY FAR AWAY,,,, many BAD service rei

You know I was treated as a person from outer space,,,never ever has this happened to me as a Food reviewer eating at thousands of places,,,our group of 4 entered at 12:45 today and took the large booth near the front door because of the natural sunlight to take my photo’s. I went to the restrooms and when arriving back at table no menu’s, no silverware,,, no nothing. So I grab 1 menu for another booth then went to cashier to ask for another menu,,, I ask who is going to wait on us,,,no response waited another 5 minutes went to ask 2 other waitresses who going to wait on us,,, both just looked at turned and walked away.
Now get this at least 20 other folks entered in our time there and went onto the other side of the restaurant and had water bread and menus within a minute,,,OK one last time I go to cashier ask who and when will we get service,,,, he grabs menus and follows me back to table I ask one final time who is our waitress,,,,he didn’t know,,,So now I let out a LOUD F U,, your all ass H*** so everyone could hear,,,,, NEVER EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN,,,I will post this review on at least a dozen sites,,,,,, BE WARNED SOME FOLKS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS PLACE,,others has said in the there reviews on other sites multiple times.

American Lunch Parking

Country Chicken Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Country Chicken Restaurant is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Country Chicken Menu Dearborn Mi, Country Kitchen Dearborn, Country Restaurant Dearborn, Country Chicken Dearborn, Country Chicken Dearborn Menu, Country Chicken Restaurant Menu, Country Restaurant Dearborn Menu, Country Chicken Menu, and Country Restaurant Dearborn Mi.