2560 W Chester Pike
Broomall, PA 19008

Country Squire Diner

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Chicken, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Our family took my 90 year old Italian mother to Country Squire. We were delighted with our waitress, Anna. She made my mother feel special, like the matriarch of the family that she truly is! Anna was also extremely kind and solicitous to my six and eigh"
  • 12/26/2019

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from New Castle, DE tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/04/2018

A dining patron from Havertown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2016

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from US tried it.

• 5/05/2016

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Broomall, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/30/2015

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Newtown Square, PA tried it.

Bakery & Pastries BYOB Chicken

Country Squire Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Country Squire Diner is located near the cities of Marple, Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, and Newtown Township.
People found this by searching for: Country Squire Menu Newtown Square, Country Squire Diner Newtown Square, Country Squire Menu Newtown, Dinner Menu For Country Squire Diner Broomall, Country Squire Diner, Country Squire Diner Broomall, Pa Nutrition, Country Squire Broomall Bakery, and Country Squre Diner Broomall.