County Clare

Neighborhoods: Yankee Hill
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Fish and Chips

County Clare is a American, Vegetarian, and Fish and Chips restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Fresh ingredients, very good service."
Cons
"Very noisy when busy."
Comments
"Good Irish fare."
  • 3/04/2018

Cookeleo tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cookeleo liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh ingredients, very good service.
    Cons
    Very noisy when busy.
    Comments
    Good Irish fare.
Leahhope0511 photo

Leahhope0511

Milwaukee, WI

Atmosphere and food

I have eaten at County Clare twice before and very much enjoyed it. I like it for not only the food but for the atmosphere. I feel comfortable dining alone there and it is a nice place for a date. I also like the rooms and have stayed there before and woukd like to again. Anyway, this last visit Was my first one since becoming a pescatarian so I had the seitan (vegetarian) reuben and I cannot compare it to any ther since it was my first one but I liked it. If I were a meat eater I would not choose it but it satisfied my craving without me having to bite into an anima carcass (yuck.) There is a whole seperate vegetarian menu so I will be back to try more. Service is good and I feel prices are reasonable. Traditional Irish fare available.

Corned beef style seitan reuben

Delicious marble rye grilled lightly and kraut, swiss cheese, and 1000. Only difference was seitan instead of meat. Came with choice of sides. I opted for potato salad. It was good.

Cookeleo photo

Cookeleo

Menomonee Falls, WI

Tasty Irish Fare

County Clare is a charming Irish pub. The menu includes Irish staples: corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, Irish stew, Guinness and drinks made with Bailey’s Irish cream. I had the Reuben sandwich, which came with a generous portion of tater tots. Very good sandwich, but the bottom piece of bread got soggy. Very good service to our party of eight.

Corned beef style seitan reuben

December 13, 2012

For a mini trip to Ireland, you can’t beat a night or two at County Clare Inn on Milwaukee’s tree-lined, hip East Side neighborhood a few blocks in fr
September 15, 2008

Wonderful food, great atmosphere

The food here is well-made. Everything from the prime rib sandwich to the entrees are tasty and incredible. We also love going here for the live music on Friday nights and just to get a drink. The pub is warm and inviting - perfect for…

American Good for groups Takeout

County Clare  Restaurant Reviews

County Clare is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: County Clare Menu And Prices, County Clair Restaurant In Milwaukee, County Clare Milwaukee Menu, Reviews Of County Clare Restaurant Milwaukee, County Clare Kids Menu, What Is Close To The County Clare Milwaukee, County Clare Menu Milwaukee, and Milwaukee Wi Restaurants Near County Clare.