185 Old Loudon Rd
Latham, NY 12110

Courtney's Restaurant & Catering

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Courtney's Restaurant & Catering is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

himself365 photo

himself365

Castleton On Hudson, NY

Don't think I'm going for the free knots.

Where to start.
I was looking for a different pizza place and my wife stated one of her co-workers suggested Courtney’s. I googled it so I could look at the menu before ordering. I found the menu on menuism, and it was accurate. Although when I called and placed my order an E.B.A. (Everything but the anchovies) and a french bread pizza, the girl who answered the phone said the total would be $21.01 and I thought that sounded kinda high for the menu I just looked at. I said thank you and goodbye and went back to menuism and totaled up everything and with tax it came to 16.95, so I called back thinking she rang me up for the wrong pizza or something. I asked if the prices on menuism were correct and she said they were, I asked her how much the eba was and she said it was 12.75 with tax – eventhough it should be 12.69 I said ok and asked how much the french bread pizza was and she said the remainder of the $21.01. I just said ok and waited for my delivery thinking I would get a menu and the updated prices. The delivery guy came and he handed me the pizza’s and I didn’t see a menu, I asked if I could have a menu, he stated it was out in his car and he forgot. He then went to his car and knelt in it for about a good minute or two and I couldn’t see what he was doing because of how he parked. Although when he came out he had a menu with a portion ripped out – HE RIPPED THE MENU RATHER THAN ADMIT THEY JUST OVERCHARGED ME. This bothered me greatly and I asked him to come back to the door and explain what the meaning of this was, he proceeded to say that it was an old menu and the prices must be wrong on it and tried to take it back from me. The Pizza for 11.75 + tax was 8 inches round – tasted good, but not worth it, now you may say for a few bucks why am I so angry, well it is the principal to be honest. I called them back afterwards and told them that I read the menu and it still didn’t seem to add up and the girl did finally admit they overcharged me and offered to give me back the $1 difference, which if you have been reading isn’t even the correct amount I was overcharged $4 based on online prices and $3 based on paper menu I was given at time of delivery, I told her to keep it that wasn’t the purpose of my call and she offered to give me free baron babies (garlic knots), I didn’t care what she had to say at this point as she had already admitted they had overcharged me. I warn you if getting delivery – be careful but it did taste alright. I do have to say the menu I was given does show the french bread pizza at $4.95 and not the $3.95 that I found on the online menu but it still didn’t add up and I felt …

EBA

Food was a 3 – being overcharged and lied to dropped it 2.

American Lunch Takeout

Courtney's Restaurant & Catering  Restaurant Reviews

Courtney's Restaurant & Catering is located near the cities of Newtonville, Verdoy, Loudonville, Watervliet, and Cohoes.
People found this by searching for: Courtney's Latham Ny, Courtney's Pizza Latham Ny, Tax Lien, 185 Old Loudon Road, Latham, Ny 12110, Courtney's Latham Ny Menu, Courtney's Pizza, Courtney's Restaurant Latham Ny, and Courtney's Latham.